Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling fellow Trencher's for a little help

Hey all,

I figured most of the semi-observant player base has noticed but I've disappeared from TW. Stop thinking HueWangDao or whatever the fuck that name is on Thunder is me. My name was hacked (okay, ?lp'd) by the rightful owner. I was in a shitty mood and unknowingly pissed off the owner (floo) of my account who was aliasing under another name and being extremely bothersome.

From what I understand, I cannot request for billing to give me the name back even though I have been the one using it for many years now. I do not own the email to the account and it happened to fall into my hands through some random luck. Therefore appealing to billing ops is probably not going to work and the only way I will be able to get my name back is if floo decides to give it back or someone else trades the name and gives it to me.

Anyways, I just wanted to reach out to any nametraders or people who may have some power with floo and see if I can get my name back. I do not own any names or squads that would have any pull or could help me get it back on my own. I would really appreciate it if some more respected players/nametraders could reach out to their pals who play in other zones or are big in the nametrading community to help get my name back. Creature has been in multiple history books and been on various TWL maps and I'd like to see the name returned to me after using it for many years.

In the mean time, the best way to reach me is on these forums as I hardly login to play this game anymore. I'd just rather keep control of the name so I can come back if I wish. I don't want to see the name I worked hard to build a reputation on disappear and reappear years later with some ignorant newb who tries to be me (anyone recall Medic?).

Please help me out in any way, be it a simple ?message to floo (be polite, please) or talking to him on behalf. If someone manages to convince him to give it back, have him ?message the password to Aggravate. Thanks.
    Last edited by Creature; 05-15-2008, 03:38 AM.

hey zabuza
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Haha...that would be the first incident Jones. I'll hunt you down in #wima one day *snicker*

Comment

same story

Comment

yep, i lost my name in some biller reset in 03, and some idiot has it now.

you will -never- get your name back.

and biller ops will never help you at all if you dont have the email, and if its been logged in somewhere else, which happens 100% of the time...
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Hey creat, I'll drop floo a message and also ask a couple of his close friends about it. I don't know why he lp'd your name, he's usually a very trustworthy guy and doesn't even participate in the name game anymore. PM me your AIM or MSN so I can get in touch with you, or just come on SS and find me. Hope all is well.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              yep, i lost my name in some biller reset in 03, and some idiot has it now.

you will -never- get your name back.

and biller ops will never help you at all if you dont have the email, and if its been logged in somewhere else, which happens 100% of the time...
              Less bullshit more facts cheese !!!!!!!! newbie.
              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
              3:Shadowmere> LOL
              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
              Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> With his feet
              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

get me the squadron divine. that's been missing from our circle for too long
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                  Hey all,

I figured most of the semi-observant player base has noticed but I've disappeared from TW. Stop thinking HueWangDao or whatever the fuck that name is on Thunder is me. My name was hacked (okay, ?lp'd) by the rightful owner. I was in a shitty mood and unknowingly pissed off the owner (floo) of my account who was aliasing under another name and being extremely bothersome.

From what I understand, I cannot request for billing to give me the name back even though I have been the one using it for many years now. I do not own the email to the account and it happened to fall into my hands through some random luck. Therefore appealing to billing ops is probably not going to work and the only way I will be able to get my name back is if floo decides to give it back or someone else trades the name and gives it to me.

Anyways, I just wanted to reach out to any nametraders or people who may have some power with floo and see if I can get my name back. I do not own any names or squads that would have any pull or could help me get it back on my own. I would really appreciate it if some more respected players/nametraders could reach out to their pals who play in other zones or are big in the nametrading community to help get my name back. Creature has been in multiple history books and been on various TWL maps and I'd like to see the name returned to me after using it for many years.

In the mean time, the best way to reach me is on these forums as I hardly login to play this game anymore. I'd just rather keep control of the name so I can come back if I wish. I don't want to see the name I worked hard to build a reputation on disappear and reappear years later with some ignorant newb who tries to be me (anyone recall Medic?).

Please help me out in any way, be it a simple ?message to floo (be polite, please) or talking to him on behalf. If someone manages to convince him to give it back, have him ?message the password to Aggravate. Thanks.
                  Years ago Floo was on my squad and he used Mummy and Creature if I recall correctly. Allways wondered who you were, guess not Floo then.
                  Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                  Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                  Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                  Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

at least your not bubs
                    ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                      Less bullshit more facts cheese !!!!!!!! newbie.
                      less dumb shit from a dumb person please.
                      why havnt you killed yourself yet?
                      were all waiting...
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
                        Years ago Floo was on my squad and he used Mummy and Creature if I recall correctly. Allways wondered who you were, guess not Floo then.
                        Must have been 3+ years ago...because that's when I started using Creature.

Comment

Paramedic
                          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            Hey creat, I'll drop floo a message and also ask a couple of his close friends about it. I don't know why he lp'd your name, he's usually a very trustworthy guy and doesn't even participate in the name game anymore. PM me your AIM or MSN so I can get in touch with you, or just come on SS and find me. Hope all is well.
                            voth get me the name genius
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                              less dumb shit from a dumb person please.
                              why havnt you killed yourself yet?
                              were all waiting...
                              hahahahahahahahahha

answer : he has yet to catch 'em all
                              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                              X