• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Whore?

P.S.

Thought Left_Eye was a women?
    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Guys, what if Goddess is somehow right.

And next week on the news there is a dead teenage boy and it became one of those online predator cases. His online screen name being A.J. and then traces lead to another man's computer with the screen name Left_eye.

Long shot but if this came true ... hahahahahhahahahahahhaha.

Comment

I'm a male, under 21, and want powers in TW.

Where do I sign up, Left_Eye?
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by WaZit View Post
            If what goddess says is true.
            Gross.

P.S. Leave vincent alone
            I forgot his name lol... happen to have a last name? it will help the authorities track him down
            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

I can't even express the happyness thats going through my body right now to finally see you fucking banned

You're getting what you deserve, getting sick of you trying to _STILL_ use ?help to get base games started and I dont give a shit if you dont want to use eventbot.

Your constant whining is getting old and your obsession towards left_eye and how bad staff is is annoying

now, go fuck yourself and die of aids
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                I forgot his name lol... happen to have a last name? it will help the authorities track him down
                Who's grooming here again?

Seriously now, your complaints are still only shouting and screaming without any proof.
                Maverick
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                Subspace Statistics Administrator
                Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Dana. A rehash of our conversation the other day. I've highlited sections which I believe you have not fully understood.
                  Code:
                  P (Goddess)> rudy
                  P (Goddess)> are u there?
                  P :Goddess:Don't complain to me. I don't want to hear it
                  P (Goddess)>lefty banned me ?
                  P :Goddess:No, I did
                  P (Goddess)>so i cant warn him that i'm reporting him toe the authorities?
                  P (Goddess)>and u dont see anythign wrong with what he's ddoing?
                  P (Goddess)>u think its ok for him to repeatedly groom these young boys?
                  P :Goddess:What business is it of yours?
                  P (Goddess)>will you PLEASE GO LOOK AT WHY THE FUK HE WAS FIRED AND BANNED FROM REHIRE JAMES
                  P (Goddess)>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  P (Goddess)>just LOOK at it james PLEASE?
                  P (Goddess)>he wasn't just fired for stalking me HE WAS FIRED FOR FUKKING GROOMING YOUNG BOYS AND PROMISING THEM BS AND USING HIS POWERS TO GET TO THEM 
                  P (Goddess)>what he's doing is ILLEGAL in this country and u just fukkin fired me for changing names ONLY TWICE to try to report him to the autthorities james
                  P (Goddess)>did u go and ready why he was fired?
                  P (Goddess)>u haven't been around to see what he does... why he left ... 
                  P :Goddess:Again, what business is it of yours? Lefty does a good job here. I don't give a crap about any past indiscretions that may or may not have been true
                  P (Goddess)>u may not agree with me that its wrong but at least dont stand in my way when i'm trying to put a real stop to it
                  P (Goddess)>PAST?
                  P (Goddess)>ok so what he's doing with aj is past?
                  P :Goddess:Yeah, and how exactly did you plan on stopping it?
                  P (Goddess)>have you seen that ur PRECIOUS LEFTY
                  P (Goddess)>is wearing a banner of the initials OF A 16 YEAR OLD BOY JAMES?
                  P (Goddess)>i'm not jooking james... i am reporting him to the authorities in texas
                  P (Goddess)>which is where he lives
                  P (Goddess)>they have online task forces that take care of these things and will stop wtf he's doing
                  P (Goddess)>its not in the past if he's still doing it james
                  P :Goddess:I think you're making mountains out of molehills
                  P (Goddess)>and u banning me... because i'm aliasing JUST TWICE... on someone who was FIRED FOR STALKING ME lol
                  P (Goddess)>fine... if thats so? then they'll know and take care of it
                  P :Goddess:And now it's come full circle
                  P (Goddess)>but i know what i know and i've been there to comfort the sick fukkers victims
                  P :Goddess:Who is harassing who here?
                  P (Goddess)>no its not come full circle
                  P (Goddess)>i wasn't fired for stalking him or following him around
                  P (Goddess)>i was banned for trying to put a stop to his sick bs
                  P (Goddess)>u may not see anythign wrong with him fukking around with a 16 year old boy james... u might be into that sort of thing but here in the usa what he is doing is illegal
                  P (Goddess)>its called pandering to a minor child
                  P (Goddess)>and i sat back before when he did it
                  P (Goddess)>he has made more than one 15 year old boy suicidal
                  P (Goddess)>and i do mean MORE THAN ONE
                  P (Goddess)>but i'm not going to sit back this time while he does it to poor a.j... who is seriously too naive to understand he's being groomed by a fukkin psychopath
                  P (Goddess)>how long did u ban me for james
                  P :Goddess:WYSIWYG
                  P (Goddess)>how long did u ban me for?
                  P (Goddess)>i dont know wtf wysiwyg means?
                    Freq 0 will win in 60 seconds.
                  P :Goddess:What you see is what you get
                  P (Goddess)>wtf are u talking about :/
                  P (Goddess)>are u drunk?
                  P (Goddess)>HOW LONG DID U FUKKIN BAN ME FOR RUDY
                  P (Goddess)>ITS AN EZ ENBOUGH QUESTION JAMES
                  P :Goddess:A little seedy, but otherwise quite possibly more sober than you might be
                  P (Goddess)>i dont drink
                  There are several key points you must grasp
                  • You have no proof to back up any of your claims that illegal activities are taking place. Which only leads me to conclude that...
                  • You are harassing a staff member, thus...
                  • You will be banned if you continue to do so. Which leads me to wonder...
                  • Why does this thread exist? It is here that I would place the complaints E-mail, but I would rather you did not waste the time of those who are on that mailing list too, particularly when it's primary respondant has already spoken in this thread. So I'll cut to the chase...
                  • Closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X