• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kim sucks

Comment

Originally posted by laureth View Post
      rudy is great on ss but he sucks irl i bet
      If you ever played with him you'd know that he pretty much sucks in all ships. Decent shark tho, have to give him that.

Comment

EMAHO! <3

How is Canada treating you?
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

jesus fuck change your sig schope

or better yet, someone change it for him

and dack falu, that was brilliant. laureth seems like an intelligent guy
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lame
            :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
              jesus fuck change your sig schope

or better yet, someone change it for him

and dack falu, that was brilliant. laureth seems like an intelligent guy
              yep
              if he says it then obv i must be stupid
              ooh woe is me

really can't stop laughing at ppl like you
              love the video in your sig too
              ppl have their own taste in music but yours is shocking
              nothing to do with anything that though
              cya
              fail
              Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

If you guys have some other ideas for increasing public interest in the zone and staff I would like to hear it. Voting on staffers isn't going to happen but we are always open to suggestions and applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  EMAHO! <3

How is Canada treating you?
                  Read my post on be-damned

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                    Read my post on be-damned
                    let me guess you got a job at a resort in banff
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Haha actually nope! I'm not even in Canada anymore! But I'm going back with a working visa in August so then I just might! I had the best season ever in Fernie!
                      Going on some roadtrips to Vancouver and stuff when I get back, going to be sweet!
                      Where about in Canada are you?

Comment

I hate Rudy because his name has 4 letters, starts with a R, ends with a y and has an u as well as a d in the middle of that shit. I hope he gets Raped Until Death Yes!
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'm unbanned now... am i allowed to comment how sick it is that a queer male pretending to be a female who is a STAFF SMOD is advertising that he's loved by a 15 year old boy?

or am i going to get banned for that as well?

And yes i did call the authorities on him... if hes doing nothing wrong he's got nothing to worry about. However i hear that they're working on laws having to do with pretending to be someone of the other sex online ... o SNAP ur fukked leftit

for the record lefty's always done a bang up job as staff... except when he starts to twitch on his power which he will do again i'm sure. his job in staff isn't whats in question but his use of powers and position.

Since you seem to talk so much about me to people lefty... tell me what "close friend" was it that you fired long before lol... i've heard this from 4 different people now. And how this is why i hate u so much now.

Either way with every new boy u do this to more and more people are going to become disgusted with you. And i've asked sysops in other zones who agree with me.

James since u deleted my post that u banned me for i'll say it here... your a fukkin dork for that stupid assed insignia u have under your posts and it only shows how full of yourself you are. How far up ur own ass your head is

k i'm done with forums for a long time now... bye and have fun
                          Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Don't let the door hit you on the whale out
                            :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce View Post
                              Don't let the door hit you on the whale out
                              lololOLOlolOLoolOLOOlolO

I'm so boreeedddd
                              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                              1:soild>they can say what they like
                              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                                k i'm done with forums for a long time now... bye and have fun
                                Good. Fuck off, you senile old twat. I'm sure if you paid as much attention to your depraved daughter as you do to Queensland teenagers, I might not let the Japanese whalers know where you are hiding.
                                A.J made this sig for me as well. It must mean he wants me to fuck him up the ass now too, doesn't it?

Makes me dry retch after having told people all this time that you weren't so bad. Turns out you really are just a psychotic wench that I now wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X