• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces of the Morning Sun

?help people who tk their terr get spectated for one minute
    ?help people who tk 5 times in 5 minutes get spectated
    ?help people who use the same ship for an hour get spectated
    ?help spiders who dont attach to a terr for 30 minutes get spectated
    ?help burst damages are reduced 25% for terrs w/ less than 3 attachers per minute
    ?help are there any programmers willing to incorporate these changes in a beta public?
    cool koen> no
    cool koen> I don't like those changes at all

Okay just comment on these add some more. list their priority. discuss why staff should consider a beta public at all times.
    Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

first of all i'm not surprised that he dislikes the tk changes since he's a tking idiot himself.

people who tk their terr get spectated for one minute
    people who tk 5 times in 5 minutes get spectated
    tk penalties for javs and sharks absolutely need to be different. most tks by sharks can be prevented if people just, you know, avoid sitting on top of mines that are otherwise well-placed. it's not rocket surgery. jav bombs, on the other hand, can't be avoided because some doofus is always using the flagroom as his own personal practice field for terrible shots.

people who use the same ship for an hour get spectated
    i would agree with this if spiders, terrs, sharks and maybe lancs were excluded. any dingbat who uses wb or jav for an hour needs to find somewhere else to play anyway.

spiders who dont attach to a terr for 30 minutes get spectated
    no real point, these types of spiders are rare and easy to dispose of.

burst damages are reduced 25% for terrs w/ less than 3 attachers per minute
    even if it is possible for this to be done, i'd rather see it happen to ALL terriers. i've been bitching about burst damage for years now, because the current settings are built for ?go base, where only seven players can help a terrier green. they need that instant kill ability. but in pub, with multiple terriers and twice as many teammates, even your average joe can and usually does press esc-5 and turn into a burst-spamming nightmare.

as it is right now, pub is bordering on unplayable. the most common thing i see in team chat is a jav saying "sry". good manners, sure, but that's not a good sign. i'm not sure why the anti-tk measures from a while back weren't permanently implemented. i guess the powers that be would rather let nimrods run wild instead of maintaining any sort of order. but really, i guess that shouldn't surprise me.
    Last edited by PH; 05-25-2008, 12:34 PM. Reason: aaaaaaa
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Pretty much what PH said. On everything.
      LUE 402 >>> j00
      Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

No...just no.
        sigpic

Comment

ph and no
          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
          X