An LT arena?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An LT arena?!

Well, I don't know if this would help the problem we have now, or make it worse than it already is with lts in pubs. Instead of changing the levi (which doesn't seem to be happening), we could set up an lt arena.

I don't know how the bots work or what not, but would it be feasible to maybe have a couple of bots just randomly running around in the base, and warping right back into it? This way, lts can get the sensation of that 5 fer or what not, without disturbing REAL basing going on in pubs.
    You could have events there, like how much bty can u get in a given amount of time, and others that I can't think of.

Then again, this might just increase the problem we have now in pubs, causing people to just practice thier shots in the arena, and then take it out on pub basers.

Who would volunteer to sit in base and get pummelled? Granted, we could get bots to do that...but that's a lot of bots.
    Ну вот...

Comment

30 bots rammin the walls and basing by themselves..

wow the AI
      Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

They should make an arena like turretwars just for LT's where only the levi can shoot and the terriers can't warp. A limit of 2 levs on 1 terr would be good.

That would keep them occupied.
        Warpath

Comment

Originally posted by MULTi
          30 bots rammin the walls and basing by themselves..

wow the AI
          nope, not basing themselves, and it doesn't even have to be 30 of them. Just maybe 10 or so, randomly moving around the base, and having them warped back in after they die.

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph
            They should make an arena like turretwars just for LT's where only the levi can shoot and the terriers can't warp. A limit of 2 levs on 1 terr would be good.

agreed.
            Made an 1337 sig to find out they dont work on here =(

http://www.boomspeed.com/ezpr0x3/spora.jpg

Comment

turretwarz used to be a good place to let out all your blow-shit-up-and-don't-give-a-shit urgers... but then the mods starting pussying it out by always hosting spider or lanc.

bring back levs so i can tk.
              that is all.
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph

BTW. The last time I played turretwarz it was with levis. Now I never ever go there, so I didn't know they didn't use the levi there anymore.
                There should be at least 5 Levi-turretwarz a day!
                And make adds that really will pull the levilovers out of pub...
                Something like: "tired of greening? tired of getting spawned? Levi go turretwarz." or "You fucking lame levis, go to turretwarz or get banned"
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

or we could NOT? especially when we already have a keepable bounty in pub, why would we go to TWZ and get tked?

best TWZ - javs $$$
                  Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

Somehow I doubt that people would get the same satisfaction from shooting a bot instead of shooting a group of people who are actually online. Lots of LTs have the intentions of just pissing people off and nothing else.
                    Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Hah, Beef they could give the bots real sounding names, and have death macros

Comment

but they wont start hunting after we trashtalk back

Comment

well that could be one of the games... 3 lts, and like 5 or so hunters, see how long u can stay alive as an lt, and how much bty u can rack up, while the hunters see how many times they can kill u or what not in a certain amount of time.

Comment

http://www.learningtotalkoutofyouras...oodaboutit.com

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL

bring back levs so i can tk.
                              that is all.

$$

Comment

Working...
                              X