DA's Rant #146 - Stop Complaining about LTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA's Rant #146 - Stop Complaining about LTs

Okay, tell me if you haven't heard this a million times? "OMG, I hate Levi-Terrs! I wish they would ban them! I love Pure Basing because they are gone!" I know, I have seen many different threads and heard many different people be vocal about this subject. But, how long as this been around and how has this been stopped?

For all of the newbies, a Levi-Terr (LT) is a Leviathan which reached a "green" (20 bounty) state and is allowed to attach to a Terrier by the server's rules. This basically creates a leviathan which is faster and, in the hands of a skilled pilot, quite a deadly adversary. They can shell the outsides of flag rooms (fr) and shoot into the base via holes in the sides.

Now, after playing this game for years, I have noticed that many people have been creating threads which should be sent directly to "Useless Crap" immediately for an overabundance of Anti LT requests and complaints.

You all have your "Pure Basing Weekends" and "?go base". What more do you want? Don't get me wrong, I despise them as much as you, but I believe that what they do is fair to the other players in the game. They can be killed quite easily, actually. I know I'm not the only person who is sick and tired of players complaining over an LT and this subject has been driven into the ground. And before you reply, I'm not complaining about the LT so I'm not being hypocritical.

In conclusion, you have many different ways to take out a LT(Spiders can ?buy antiwarp) and there is a pure basing arena (?go base) as well as a weekend dedicated to it. If you don't like it, too bad, because as the way things seem, this isn't going to change anytime soon.
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 04-07-2003, 07:11 PM.
    DELETED

Stop ... being you?
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

ill complain about LT's all i god damn want. they annoy me and they always seem to pop up when the pub basing gets good. i will continue to be a complete baby when they are around and always be sure to use antiwarp.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

i like LTs.. it's like you're having a fight inside and there's really bad weather outside.. or something.

it just gives a different dimension of attack to be afraid of

Comment

yes, definately use antiwarp

a funny tidbit here, is that from personal experience, most Terriers who are LTs do not have X-Radar on. I dunno why, but they always forget or leave it off to quickly warp. But, I can usually cloak them out with ease. but if they do have it on, then the good ol warbird will do the trick. even if you miss the terrier you'll get the levi from lag (sometimes vice versa!)

and also, i think Nockm's comparason is pretty good.
          DELETED

Comment

Working...
          X