Baseelim 4 life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseelim 4 life

Even being adapted to this arena in baseelim for god knows how long, it does get a bit tedious (just a lil) after your "n" th game. Maybe if some map makers have some free time, and want to explore their creative side, maybe you should make a modified version of baseelim. After knowing most of the shots available in the arena for javs, it all becomes repetition. So if there are new walls, new holes, new "floating-metal-2-by-4's-in-space-apparatuses", it would only do the game good and boost it with originality and attract a new set of players that can enjoy it as well. The absolute plus about this is that everyone will start off at the same foot (i'm talking knowing the shots), so everyone will be experimenting more.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

kim, baseelim2

they did that a while ago, then changed it back

mofos put it back! i dont wanan get specced for out-of-base
    Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

Personally, i thought baseelim2 wasn't too attractive. There are some places where u can get caught cornered with no place to run. In a new map, you should be able to have running versatility, while having shot variety as well.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Yeah jav for too long can get quite boring, but I doubt that the majority of baseelim players would like to see a change in the belim map.

personally I do alternating ?go baseelim and ?go base (terring, sharking and spidying), and I chat a lot. But I am sure if I stay in baseelim for 2 hours straight everyday, I prolly would find the belim map boring.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

i sit there for 5 hrs a time.. but i still love the map. its in my opinion one of the best made maps ever.. all the shots planned.. etc

almost as good as pub base map
          Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

New maps are scary
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
            X