elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Izor View Post
    lol? ex at 15-0 it says playername is a MF'in vet. But I guess you're not good enough for that one
    no it doesnt i never saw that u homo! unless its a recent update??? or i just missed it?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the belim2 map so restoring the original belim arena would be nice.

Comment

I am surprised that everyone is so happy about elim and stuff being so full, and not complaining about twd being down so much. If people like it so much, how about making the month or two following TWL Finals twd weekend/weekday only? Gives people a chance to relax from twd when it really doesn't matter, and makes for other events to be popular for a bit. Might bring back elim/baseelim and hosted events.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          I am surprised that everyone is so happy about elim and stuff being so full, and not complaining about twd being down so much. If people like it so much, how about making the month or two following TWL Finals twd weekend/weekday only? Gives people a chance to relax from twd when it really doesn't matter, and makes for other events to be popular for a bit. Might bring back elim/baseelim and hosted events.
          no
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
            We'll get a ranking system once a coder knows how it's gonna be built. How ratings etc will be count.

Also I might ask him to make it so only 1 person per computer may be in the rankings at a time, so people won't be aliasing their asses off.
            LOOL this fucking kid talks like he's a Sysop
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
            1:Cower> Sword
            1:Kthx> ok
            1:Cower> Axe
            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
            1:Cower> ?
            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                no it doesnt i never saw that u homo! unless its a recent update??? or i just missed it?
                ...or you're full of shit

anyway what the hell does it matter about aliasing? its like what pj said. its just the natural order of things.
                i like it for the most part, but after someone goes like 4-0 on one other player it says "[player] is dominating [player2]!!!"
                I found that one out the hard way... :\
                Currently listening to:
                Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                Dead to Me - Little Brother
                Tim Barry - Manchester
                Lemuria - Get Better
                Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand View Post
                  ...or you're full of shit

anyway what the hell does it matter about aliasing? its like what pj said. its just the natural order of things.
                  i like it for the most part, but after someone goes like 4-0 on one other player it says "[player] is dominating [player2]!!!"
                  I found that one out the hard way... :\
                  or im not full of shit, just because you can't go 15-0 in elim does not mean i can't also, fool

going 15-0 vs players like you isn't very difficult, but one day when you learn how to play the grey ship you will be able to do it yourself
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                  X