X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got banned...for finding a bug??

BanID: 18517
    Ok before I start, I want to warn readers that this post is going to be somewhat of a rant. I am gonna give you some background first. It's Sunday, August 10, 2008, and i decide to play some TW. I log in and play base for about an hour. I am javelin. All of a sudden, I see the timer has stopped @ 2:50. No big deal, roboboy isn't perfect. He will probably get restarted. Then I notice..hmmm i can't switch ships. I message others..."hey can anyone switch ships?". No response. I continue firing bombs and bullets as jav...everyone else is playing along even though timer is stuck. Then all of a sudden I see some bombs bouncing around continuously over and over again...they don't explode. "WTF is going on here??," I type. Everyone says "TREBLE!". I honestly don't know what is going on, but nonetheless everyone continues playing. Then someone says "the mods are watching you treble" as if this is something I am doing intentionally. I write in team chat "reply if you can read this". I write in regular chat "reply if you can read this". No one replies. Then, Disconnected from Server. I try to re-log in....banned 2 months.

Ok now that I gave you some background, now time for the rant....if you don't like profanity then stop reading...

You piece of SHIT mods, I got fucken banned for no fucken reason at all. I am playing normally then all of a sudden I see bombs bouncing, the timer has stopped, and everyone keeps saying my name as if I had something to do with it. I keep typing if anyone is experiencing this and no one is replying as if they can't hear me. Listen you fucktards, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how ridiculously stupid you cock suckers are. It seems that I triggered some kind of bug and you guys ban me?? FUCK YOU!!!!! I help you guys out by finding a bug and you fucken ban me??!?!?! Do you realize how fucken stupid that sounds??? I am completely innocent here and I am getting banned for 2 months. I honestly believe whoever banned me should fucken go to hell and his slut mother should have swallowed the load instead. Fuck you mods....fuck you. How can this community survive with mods abusing their power and just banning people whenever they feel like it. You know I'm really tempted to not return to TW anymore, which is kind of pathetic. Players usually leave because of other players, not because of the moderators. Moderaters are put in place to PROTECT the player, not HARM.

Overall (for those who just skipped my rant), I triggered a bug, and TW mods ban me. The mods should pride themselves in performing such an excellent job on here. :rolls eyes:

did you tell anyone about this "bug" before you got banned? like a mod? i'm no fan of mod's but i guess if they don't know about a bug then its a reasonable assumption to think you're behind it.

nonetheless, i shall crusade day and night for your freedom
    Ash Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Vue View Post
      did you tell anyone about this "bug" before you got banned? like a mod? i'm no fan of mod's but i guess if they don't know about a bug then its a reasonable assumption to think you're behind it.

nonetheless, i shall crusade day and night for your freedom
      This all happened within about 5 minutes time. Everyone was seeing the bombs bounce just like me. I assumed it was roboboy or the server messing up and it was going to get restarted. Also, even if I found out that I was somehow causing this bug, it couldn't tell anyone. It seemed like no one was able to read what I was typing.

Comment

what type of internet do you have? (dsl/cable/dialup) (wired/wireless)?
        6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
        6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
        6:Screamo> err
        6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
        1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
        1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
        1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

cable with wireless

Comment

how far are you from the wireless router?
            6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
            6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
            6:Screamo> err
            6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
            1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
            1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
            1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

Reality check butthole you had rockets in a wb go lie somewhere else and instant shipreset as well as shields in a pub. Hmm lemme see I guess you lag but no you are the kind of person who ruins this game for people who want to play and the cry when you get caught.
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
                Reality check butthole you had rockets in a wb go lie somewhere else and instant shipreset as well as shields in a pub. Hmm lemme see I guess you lag but no you are the kind of person who ruins this game for people who want to play and the cry when you get caught.
                ships have rockts they fly with them gg newb
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by Here Comes Treble View Post
                  I help you guys out by finding a bug and you fucken ban me??!?!?!
                  "helping us out" would consist of immediately reporting the bug the second you see something wrong rather than just continuing to play.

uh oh, looks like you're busted. thanks dads. if you still want to push the issue, here you go.

yoinks... and away.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V View Post
                    ships have rockts they fly with them gg newb
                    I think what Dads Revenge is refering to is that there is absolutely no way he could have obtained rockets in warbird (...I think his ship was) without buying them from safety. Since safeties are locked in ?go base, there was no way for him to purchase them. So...the question becomes...how did he get rockets in warbird?
                    sigpic

Comment

psst saturn its best to think "will this post make me look stupid" before you post next time ok then gg have a nice day
                      ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
                      X