This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok this is getting ridiculous

Last night during a game of pictionary at like about 2-3 AM in the morning (East coast time) a picture was drawn which had the image of faces one resembling a jewish person (curls and a yamaca) the other a black person (face had an afro) and I say in pub chat: "Black Jew"

After the game, I am issued a warning for racism.

Now I don't know about you guys, but there are black jewish people in this world (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_Judaism_in_Africa) and I don't know if it's because I'm not politically correct in not saying African, but cmon we live in a time where the word black is acceptable, and besides that fact we are playing a video game. Why do we need to be politically correct in a video game?

I'm getting side tracked

Ok, well I discuss the warning with Jelly <ER> who was hosting the event and issued me the warning. He tells me it's because of the context

I argue that I only said it because that was what the picture in the event. So how am I being racist, when the picture being drawn isn't called into question (or maybe it did, I don't care, the problem right is about my situation).

Anyways, Jelly <ER> tells me that he understands but it's not his call.

So I give a ?help call asking whoever is making these calls to talk to me, of course I don't get a response by anyone. I make another ?help call

then Krazie <ER> answers my call. He argues with me then eventually understands what I'm going at and told me that it is stupid, and nothing can be done about it becuase the warning is already registered (and that it's not his call to make).

I tell him I won't make another help call because I know for sure whoever does make these calls will get upset and ban me for help abuse (which is a common occurence to me in this god damn game. How am I suppose to know who I am communicating with if they won't answer me? A ?help call is the only way I can speak with whoever that is involved with me.

Anyways, I tell Krazie that whoever is in charge and making these calls needs to reprioritize what is considered racism in this game.

So I log off, and practically a whole day passes by and I log back in to find that I am banned. Oh my, and Mirrorrim tells me it was because of the racism from last night. Even though I was already warned, and didn't do anything after that warning. So how is it that all of a sudden I am banned now?

(Don't bother if you plan on posting the e-mail to the ban inquiries, I already made one.)

Sounds like some straight up bullshit to me.

Yeah I had my fair share of racial slurs in this game, and who hasn't in this game, and don't act all fucking righteous if you plan on posting anything about how I am a racist. Because obviously it is ok in this game to make discriminatory remarks about blacks, asians, jews, and especially the fact that I am of middle eastern decent (Yeah I joke too, I roll with the punches, it's how I get by)

but if you mention one word even if the context isn't racist, then BANG BAM BOOM! RACISM, BANNT!

Sigh...

The point of this thread is that whoever is making these absurd calls needs to smoke some weed or something to mellow out or fucking take some acid to take on a different perspective of what they are doing in making these judgements.

Because this is just getting out of hand, reprioritize what you consider racist and ban those WHO ARE ACTUALLY BEING RACIST, instead of those who just randomly throws out the N word (and Note: I didn't say the N word, I didn't say the K word...if you are not sure what I am talking about, replace the t with a k in Kite...I didn't say anything racist in the matter. I said BLACK JEW... read above if you missed my point)

Whatever, I'm probably going to get a post from a staff member who has no decision on the matter, or get a cock sucking brown noser who wants staff to tell me off. It's fucking bullshit, and no one will do anything about it.

[/RANT]
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.
Working...
X