This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrenchWars Idol

I've been itchin to do a kickass radio show recently, so I figured I would at least try to piece one together for one of the upcoming sundays before/during the weekend events. I've got a few ideas already like "Name That Theme Song" and little games to play, and I think it would be cool to sorta steal Kahlans idea and feature TW's musical artists and give it a new name. Sooo, if you have anything at all, and I do mean ANYTHING you want me to play and/or say on the radio, let me know or send it to my email EricJeter@live.com .

Dude wtf. I already have 25 songs for this season. I need 10 more before I can broadcast it. If you do TW Idol at least make it required to do like a karaoke thing instead of regular music like mine.
    sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
    1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Jeenyuss> a post off

Comment

if u pay me ill dj this birthday for cheap..
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Forum mods, scratch this, close it, delete it, whatever. I'm not going to steal kahlans thunder.

Comment

ok.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
            X