Trench Wars Warzone League O_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars Warzone League O_O

Just and idea, i want constructive feedback please.

Basically, we would have squads specifically for WARZONE League, we would have, lets say 10 diff arenas, where all the scoreboards are merged together, one game every weekend... this would take place sometime in the winter maybe...
    6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
    6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
    6:Screamo> err
    6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
    1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
    1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
    1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Would need huge teams to make it fun.. like 30 player teams, would be kinda hard to make enough teams to make this competitive.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

warzones not bad, but i would still like to see a strikeball league
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

naw kthx, the actual wz league calls for like 8-10 people, i can't remember. it could be done. i'd prefer a strikeball league but this would also be a lot of fun.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
          warzones not bad, but i would still like to see a strikeball league
          this

Comment

warzone is the one with normal ships and octabase is the one with queer ass super spiders right?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

basically warzone has 8 or so bases and octabase has the nightwasp
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

could work now when there is no Anti-Scrub around to cheat us the win.
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

yesh
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

i would rather see a strikeball league before i see a wz league... :fear:
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

This would be fun and I think I may of even suggested it a few years back.

My suggestions:
                      -Take the bases most people use from the three wz maps and put them on one map
                      -I would suggest requiring squads to merge for the league. This way you don't have to manage completely different squads but you can still have a larger playerbase for each wzSquad to accomodate larger team sizes.
                      -Consider 3 team wz. While it would change the dynamic of the game, it would also make it more competitive and faster paced.
                      -Play for points, not for wins. Allow only one jackpot win per game but also include a time limit. (For those not familiar with wz's scoring, the more flags you have the more points you get for each kill.)
                      -Impose a levi limit (for the love of God)
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Explain this concept of "merging the scoreboards".
                        If you're leaving this one up to the coders, this sounds difficult if not impossible to do because it essentially means you need a set of wzbots (sounds familiar to another zone).
                        However, if you mean like squad vs squad (2 teams per arena), possibly manually tabulating the wins/losses to a spreadsheet, thats very possible, but not the most attractive format for players/squads to look back at their stats.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Some notepad file I found from long ago:

RULES

Bases
                          - 4 bases total
                          - all bases are identical (except for perhaps orientation)
                          - each base has 2 entrances to fr

Captains
                          - 2 captains per team
                          - 4 assistants per team
                          - all ref communication goes to captains
                          - both captains and assistants can handle subbing in matches

Roster
                          - max roster size of 40 for private teams, unlimited roster size for public team (no roster list for public team)
                          - roster list must be made permanent before first mini-league game (so if you only have 30 ppl signed up on your private team then that's your roster for the entire season)

Season
                          - 1 preseason game with normal league rules
                          - 5 games per season

Match
                          - each match lasts 40 minutes
                          - 5 private teams and 1 public team
                          - 12v12v12v12v12vX players minimum playing in each match (X representing public team ... they don't have minimum)
                          - 12-24 players on each team playing in a match (can actively fluctuate between 12-24 in a single match)
                          - you may have ppl spec helping on your frequency

Substitutions
                          - unlimited subs
                          - subs can be used at any time
                          * if we don't have automatic bot, then a captain or assistant can pm ref with person being subbed out and person being subbed in (ref may get a lot of sub requests so be patient ... served on first person basis ... if ref forgets then pm again)

Flags
                          - there are 12 flags total
                          - flag drops after holding for 30 sec (flag timer does NOT renew after )
                          - tking a teammate who has a flag will neut the flag at that position (so no random respawning of flag)
                          - only 1 flag can be carried by 1 player
                          -

Scoring System
                          - every second your teams has a flag your team gets 20 points (if your team has 2 flags your team gets 40 points per second)
                          - every kill you make with flag your team gets 5 points (if my team has in possession 2 flags ... and I kill one player, I gained for my team 10 pts)
                          - tks count as 0 pts

Ships
                          - all ships are allowed to be played
                          - no limit on # of a particular type of ship (don't know how feasible this is if a team decides to go all sharks and 1 terr for example) ... I may put a limit on sharks only

Champion
                          - team with the most points at the end of the season is champion

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
                            Some notepad file I found from long ago:

RULES

Bases
                            - 4 bases total
                            - all bases are identical (except for perhaps orientation)
                            - each base has 2 entrances to fr

Captains
                            - 2 captains per team
                            - 4 assistants per team
                            - all ref communication goes to captains
                            - both captains and assistants can handle subbing in matches

Roster
                            - max roster size of 40 for private teams, unlimited roster size for public team (no roster list for public team)
                            - roster list must be made permanent before first mini-league game (so if you only have 30 ppl signed up on your private team then that's your roster for the entire season)

Season
                            - 1 preseason game with normal league rules
                            - 5 games per season

Match
                            - each match lasts 40 minutes
                            - 5 private teams and 1 public team
                            - 12v12v12v12v12vX players minimum playing in each match (X representing public team ... they don't have minimum)
                            - 12-24 players on each team playing in a match (can actively fluctuate between 12-24 in a single match)
                            - you may have ppl spec helping on your frequency

Substitutions
                            - unlimited subs
                            - subs can be used at any time
                            * if we don't have automatic bot, then a captain or assistant can pm ref with person being subbed out and person being subbed in (ref may get a lot of sub requests so be patient ... served on first person basis ... if ref forgets then pm again)

Flags
                            - there are 12 flags total
                            - flag drops after holding for 30 sec (flag timer does NOT renew after )
                            - tking a teammate who has a flag will neut the flag at that position (so no random respawning of flag)
                            - only 1 flag can be carried by 1 player
                            -

Scoring System
                            - every second your teams has a flag your team gets 20 points (if your team has 2 flags your team gets 40 points per second)
                            - every kill you make with flag your team gets 5 points (if my team has in possession 2 flags ... and I kill one player, I gained for my team 10 pts)
                            - tks count as 0 pts

Ships
                            - all ships are allowed to be played
                            - no limit on # of a particular type of ship (don't know how feasible this is if a team decides to go all sharks and 1 terr for example) ... I may put a limit on sharks only

Champion
                            - team with the most points at the end of the season is champion

i think thats like my BASETOURNY idea, sounds like a good idea imo
                            6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
                            6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
                            6:Screamo> err
                            6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
                            1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
                            1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
                            1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

Working...
                            X