The REAL story of SS by Sir Jedi of DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL story of SS by Sir Jedi of DC

Back in the 1990's, when it was cool to say "i know, right?", a computer science student working in the depths of Harvard's Timothy Leary(c) methlabs had a vision one day during an LSD Trip.

When Slinky's trip ended lines of codes were imprinted in his memory for all time. He typed them into the computer as he would read poetry to a women. Even then he knew it was going to be big shit, bigger than facebook.

The divinely inspired code translated into the most drug-like game of all time: Subspace. Because of it's overly addictive qualities it was quickly outlawed in the United States.

Before the DEA became involved kids could be seen getting seduced on the street.

Last edited by Jedi DC; 09-12-2008, 02:22 PM.
    Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Eventually though, the government forced the subspace contingency to flee to South America where production was more feasible.

Soon the few computers existing in South America (all located in Brazil) were completely dedicated to subspace.

Having secured a defensible position in the southern hemisphere Slinky turned his eyes back to the north where the greatest drug trafficking endeavor in history was about to be made out with 5mb of pure crack cocaine.

Slinky, high as a kite upon coding his new .38 client, employed drug lord peons like PriitK and DoCk> to ensure its success. Squads like Elusive, Pallies, and the not very subtle STONERZ specialized in distribution.

Comment

Thousands became addicts instantly, delusions of grandeur were delusions no more.

At one point there was some contest over the most popular brand of Subspace, but Trench War's "one-hit kill" appeal eventually won out. Slinky never imagined there would be something like TW's monopoly over the game, but as an addict himself, he had little control over it-- sort of like with soma in Brave New World. TW grew so large and conspicuous that they had to set up a drug front called TW Sites to cover for the lobbyists and politicians who funded their endeavors.

With a stable and powerful drug empire in place, Subspace was now free to destroy the lives and brains of normal people.

And So it was that Jocks found themselves surrounded by "nerds," reacting hostilely, too dumb to recognize the common denominator

SAY NO TO DRUGS

Subspace.
      Banned in 50 countries. Not compatible with Macs.
      Streetname: SS, Continuum, "spaceship game"

Comment

I laughed.
        Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

thread of the year in the making
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

bahahahah i draw subspace ships on my notes and when people ask what im drawing i tell them to fuck off and then label a pwnt shit exploding with their name (3) and some shitty newby banner like a planet.
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Lol that was pretty good. Fixed up the extra threads btw.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                bahahahah i draw subspace ships on my notes and when people ask what im drawing i tell them to fuck off and then label a pwnt shit exploding with their name (3) and some shitty newby banner like a planet.
                roflmaopimp
                roll on the floor laughing my ass off pissing in my pants
                spread the word
                TWBot3> i love you
                (Robo Ref)>i love you guys, lets do the wild thing
                Mr. Arrogant 2> Ik hou van jou! <3

1: Pure_Luck> i'm a loser

(Anduril.)>Tatsu ! Join my chat !
                :Anduril.:no i have 10
                (Anduril.)>good. I dont have a chat anyway. Just trying to impress you.

1: DoCk>> shh i'm afk :p

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
                  Squads like Elusive, Pallies, and the not very subtle STONERZ specialized in distribution.
                  lmfao

Comment

haha I laughed with the animol and mega newbie pic :grin:

Comment

that was great man
                      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                        Or one of those anime-type smiley faces where the eyes are carets.
                        Waitwhat?
                        I hump legs.

Comment

$$

:greedy:
                          1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
                          1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

Comment

arent u supposed to be dead?

Comment

Working...
                            X