Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting YOU for the World of Warcraft Expansion

Hello Trench Wars,

Figured I would sent out a hello to you before I run out to my friend's birthday @ the Gansevoort hotel tonight (models and bottles style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TGpe2KMUs). Listen, you guys who've played for over 5 years, all the vets, and all the upcoming addicted newbies, I want you to join my guild in the World of Warcraft for the upcoming expansion Wrath of the Lich King.

I need freaking dedication from you guys. Can't wait to make my Death Knight. Anyways, message me or whatever. If you can't afford the monthly subscription or need a new monitor, feel free to join Ignite's squad "Quake" and hopefully he'll sponsor you.

Cheers,

cxi

P.S. Hopefully I typed everything correctly and coherently as I did have several glasses of wine. Because I am of Asian race, it should not surprise you that I have low tolerance. Nevertheless, I am cxi, inebriated, vulnerable, and openly welcoming you into my guild!

P.S.S. I did indeed lose my job at Bear Stearns (bastards) a few months ago but I now have a full time job at another bulge bracket bank that starts in July of 2009! <333 TW

Originally posted by Cxi View Post
    I need freaking dedication from you guys. Can't wait to make my Death Knight. Anyways, message me or whatever. If you can't afford the monthly subscription or need a new monitor, feel free to join Ignite's squad "Quake" and hopefully he'll sponsor you.

roflroflrofl
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

that was gold
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Wow cxi no wonder you dont play this game anymore..busy with that gay shit
        Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
        1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
        2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
        Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
        Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Hello cexi
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I'd rather die in a freak sperm fire than to leave Warhammer Online for WoW.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

both games look shit

Comment

Nerd.
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel View Post
                  Nerd.
                  and then

Originally posted by Colonel's Signature
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Its a Trap!
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

and then
                      ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...