Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~swishes tail~

Comment

ph how do I go about getting to know you better?

Comment

Originally posted by Rageko View Post
        I did my part of the help i was supposed to do, did my TWDT hostings, even subbed for you when you wern't around while you signed up for it. And i hosted events enough and just fine
        Fine and just enough isn't really the "help that you were supposed to do". Anyone could do that. A way to "help" would be to create new game types, make the events fun and memorable. That's why people loved wark's style (not sure if he's been doing the same thing recently). So no, you didn't help out apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
          no matter what decision you make, [people] will bitch. You will never please everyone.
          WELCOME TO POLITICS
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

only if the bullet is the exact same as the cloaker. never meant to kill, jus kill someone that is emped. like strawberry shortcake on someones face during their birthday party.
            1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
            5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
            5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
            5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
            5:Attila> :\
            5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
            5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
            5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
            5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

good analogy
              do or die

Comment

Working...
              X