What's wrong with TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with TW

wtf I can't connect. I blame distension.
    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

34-35 people playing, how are they staying in? :x
    Egyptian.

Comment

DIstension hasnt been run for 3+ days dipshit.
      If anything this would suggest the problem is TW's server and not Distension.
      sigpic

Comment

I think I've accidentally traveled forward in time and got a glimpse of Trench Wars in the year 2015.

sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
          I think I've accidentally traveled forward in time and got a glimpse of Trench Wars in the year tomorrow.

twl hacked

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            DIstension hasnt been run for 3+ days dipshit.
            If anything this would suggest the problem is TW's server and not Distension.
            Server recycled yesterday night about 30mins-hour after I saw a distension zone wide advertisement :x
            Egyptian.

Comment

I doubt distension was hosted yesterday, but if so I stand corrected.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roxin View Post
                Server recycled yesterday night about 30mins-hour after I saw a distension zone wide advertisement :x
                Wow, so the server recycled after the announcement that Distension is not going to be running for a while? Look at how bad it is; we can't even talk about it without it crashing the zone.

p.s: congrats on having the cognitive skills of a package of hot dogs
                sdg

Comment

this made me laugh
                  Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                  2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                  2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I think I've accidentally traveled forward in time and got a glimpse of Trench Wars in the year 2015.

in 2015 your still afking in distension? :P :P
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Wow, so the server recycled after the announcement that Distension is not going to be running for a while? Look at how bad it is; we can't even talk about it without it crashing the zone.

Sigh, so aggro.

You're right, I saw the word distension and so ignored whatever the message said - I might have been busy at the time. If the message did say it wouldn't be hosted for a while - which I think I've seen hms write somewhere on the forums or ingame - then I'm sorry for my ignorance for not reading a green message appearing on my screen.

You're getting involved with discussions on attracting new and returning players:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35543
                      http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35529

and your first post insults one for little to no reason. Not that I'm actually offended <3
                      Egyptian.

Comment

Razgriz just told me that more than half of the peoples packet loss has gone up, so they cant play. This true? mine has only gone from 0.1 to 0.3, so i can still play, have others gone up higher?

<3
                        nobbi> oh i suck
                        nobbi> I GIVE UP
                        nobbi> SCREW THIS
                        wicket666> (unzips) me first

Comment

Originally posted by KuNi View Post
                          Razgriz just told me that more than half of the peoples packet loss has gone up, so they cant play. This true? mine has only gone from 0.1 to 0.3, so i can still play, have others gone up higher?

<3
                          My s2c went up to 68% and I got booted, but now things seem to have settled down.
                          Egyptian.

Comment

Originally posted by KuNi View Post

<3

PING Current:70 ms Average:70 ms Low:40 ms High:600 ms S2C: 0.2% C2S: 0.0%

my lag was 21.0 c2s
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I FOR ONE AM FUCKING TIRED OF DISTENSION MAKING THIS ZONE RECYCLE ALL THE TIME.

crucify that motherfucker qan.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X