Hockey Toury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Toury?

Not sure if one of these have been done before or not but i think it would be fun if it was done. Give your thought on the idea or ohw it could work.

I was thinking just to have a timed tourny rather than a tourny to certain goals so for example 10 min game and the people who win go through, the potential problems with this could be that some annyoing people may just play D for 10 mins and counter which i guess is a tactical choice but can be annoying. Now if there was a draw for example 2-2 after 10 mins you can go through the process of 3 mins or so extra time but really should not be more than 5 mins and after which if hte deadlock is still not broken and there will be no golden goal rules there can be a shoot out 5 kicks then sunnden death if score is still even.

Now obviously teams need to be set out and there will be teams which have come together to win so they will consist of the best players so i was thinking we should have a system: we have x number of players who will be willing to goalie and other players register their interest to play; so they put their name down and then the teams get randomised (some people may disagree with this idea) each team can then choose their captains.

Just an idea atm i'm sure someone will point out a flaw but hey, oh and if this was to happen we would probably need some hosts to do this; HMS, wark :turned:
    so how does it sound?
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

I have done this before, and HMS has done it before, and we have done one together just recently.

I am thinking sometime next month on a weekend hosting a hockey tournament of like 8 teams, single elimination type of deal. It all depends on whether we get enough players for this or not, and also if I can get blessings from some upper staffers and Krazie to do this on a weekend. I will let yall know.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
    X