Subspace T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subspace T-Shirts

Was thinking a great form of advertising would be subspace t-shirts specially if you where them during gym or whatever. I know weve tried postcards and stuff, but i figure this way tw can get some money from tshirts sold and at the same token get free advertising.

Also when you got people like unliked/witness who can do some amazing color schemes it would be worth a shot
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Got my shirt done.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

LOL God that made my night
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Got my shirt done.
        LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 10/10
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Oflrfrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolrfolr folrf
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Lol
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

raffle riffle roffle ruffles

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                raffle riffle roffle ruffles
                röffle???
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

ahhahaha

Comment

lol kthx that was brilliant.
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

lmao, what a good way to end the Forums in 2008

Makin fun of Goddess will never get old lol

Comment

Ha ha! Goddess is fat!

Comment

HTF's good idea is being derailed by a one-off joke (and a weak one, too)...

I think shirts are a good idea, but I don't know what image is clearly associated with subspace by the players. Not the spinning golden shield of awesomeness, because it is not subliminally etched into our minds like it ought to be.

How about the ships themselves as the main design element? So there would be a shirt with a warbird on it, a shirt with a spider, and a shirt with a jav. The in-game images are low-res and would need to be touched up for larger size. It could go on the breast pocket or centered on the front. The spider shirt could be surrounded by the words "pew pew pew!" in red comic book-style font. The jav shirt could say "TEAMFER". The warbird shirt could say "I'm a douchebag." Or "ez" or "radar snipe" or something like that. A shark shirt that says "ctrl + shift", a terrier shirt where the terrier is off center, with an image of a portal elsewhere on the shirt, and "Attach to attack" in yellow letters. Etc.

These are things that players have an understanding of, and which would invite questions from people who saw the shirt. Q:"What does TEAMFER mean?" A:"It's when I pwn your entire team with a jav bomb, obviously." You could get the shirt that corresponds to your favorite ship. I think I'd have to have the spider and jav shirts, maybe shark if I could come up with a better phrase for it.

I think the key would be to keep the design simple, and since nerds love black T-shirts, it has to look good on black. We would need a decent Photoshop artist, too...
                          Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
                          2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

I think my shirt would work really well honestly. Pretty sure more people would wear it for one than a shirt that says "pew pew pew" or "teamfer" not that I would wear either where anyone could see me but that isn't really the point. At least mine you could get a laugh out of when you explained it "its this really fat chick that got pregnant with some guy she met online" And then they would see the SS and laugh.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Ah. Well, not knowing (or giving two shits) about real life drama between SS players, I assumed the picture meant Goddess thought victory was in hand right before she got cloak killed by the weasel (on closer inspection, I see that it's actually a tiny shark). So I didn't think it was funny at first. However, now that I know the back story to it, I'm sure it's not funny. :P

HTF is trying to drum up some publicity and funds for our beloved dying game. We need fresh blood. Let's help him help us.

This is what I've been saying. We need some sauce like this:

Or

We could do a picture of a green and say EAT ME below it, for example. That one would work across zones. Or a picture of a ship near an explosion, with the word PWNT below. You get the idea (?).
                              Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
                              2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

Working...
                              X