No announcement yet.

Pub Map Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, well I'm glad it finally begins. Good luck to all =)
    [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

3 pub maps are up for testing #pub1 #pub2 and #pub3 testing will be done saturday afternoon and saturday evening. I have sent ?messages to players from my list some from deadland (who knew there was a ?message limit) so lets get this monster out of the cage. F22s maps are already in TW so feel free to check them out any time.
      ?find dads revenge

Comment

What's the status on this thing? I checked out #pub1-3. At what point will we vote or make comments?
        Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
        2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

Testing on the first 3 has been done already as the ?message I sent explained. The next maps #pub4, 5 and 6 are already up and will be tested this weekend.
          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
            Testing on the first 3 has been done already as the ?message I sent explained. The next maps #pub4, 5 and 6 are already up and will be tested this weekend.
            if it's possible could you add a message in the news.txt this weekend giving a general time to test those pubs? I remember seeing you post a general time for the last set. Is it tested via invite or is it for everyone to test?
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

The invites I sent seemed to draw nil as only a cpl ppl showed up. so they will be zoned when they are ready to host and we can get enough ppl in the arena to have a decent test.
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

What is the timetable on this thing? If we look at 3 maps per week and you have 27 submissions, that's 9 weeks right there. Add a week to narrow them down to 5, and a week to test each of the finalists, and we're looking at 4 months altogether. Is that right?

It seems hideously long, but I guess that will give the pub committee plenty of time to test some things in the meantime.
                Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
                2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

In the interest of time I have uploaded #pub7, 8 and 9 so 4 through 9 will be tested this weekend. since there is not enough ppl showing up on a scheduled time it will be zoned when the map is going to be tested.
                  ?find dads revenge

Comment

10 through 15 up
                    ?find dads revenge

Comment

i like ?go lostcity
                      I like pie.

Comment

SO what's the status of this contest. Are we going to continue this? We need to, even though dads left. Whose going to take over this contest?

Comment

So? What's going on with this contest...

Comment

everybody ignore jabjabjab!!!!
                            I like pie.

Comment

Working...
                            X