Javelim: Starting Sunday, February 8, 2009 - Teams of 4 squadmates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javelim: Starting Sunday, February 8, 2009 - Teams of 4 squadmates

Starting Sunday, February 8, 2009 after the last TWL game ends, Javelim TWJD style will begin!
    **Every subsequent Javelim event will take place on the 1st Sunday, just that Feb 1st is the NFL Superbowl

We will allow 5 minutes after the advert is made in order for you guys to get your squadmates assembled onto your private freqs before we hit the !start button (which gives you another minute or so extra to relax)

Teams of 4 squadmates, as I said. Your squad, can bring in AS MANY teams of 4 that are in your squad as possible. Your squadmates must be registered and rostered to TWD because we will check for elligibility. If you are called out and identified as putting in an invalid player after the host checks the lineup you submit as being your final lineup, we will spec your entire team, forcing you to forfeit. Don't worry about not getting in, there are 16x4=64 possible freqs to be used, and unless 64x4 = 256 players show up to play, everyone who submits a valid 4 squadmate lineup, will be able to play. The host will ask for a final call for anyone who wishes to submit a valid 4 squadmate lineup on your TWD squad. After the last call, the host will hit the !start button and you will get a minute or so to relax until the game gets started.

Teaming is not enforced. If you have teammates in your arena, eventually only one of you will move on.

In the case of a bot malfunction, the game will be replayed immediately. If it continues to crash, the game will be suspended until the 2nd Sunday of the month, at the discretion of the operators.

Speaking of the operators, I may bring in some helpers just for this event, but for now, the only operators of JavelimBot are myself and H.M.S. Stargazer. I will show up to operate the first event which is February 8th, 2009. There may be other bot operators in-charge in subsequent events.

We are in the process of making a new box just for these monthly Javelim events and we will list 1) The winning squad that you are all joined to, and 2) Your names.

Good luck, and spread the word!
    Last edited by Kim; 01-22-2009, 11:17 PM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Make designated teams that help assist your A-team up to advance to the next round unscathed. Or...submit as many good teams as your roster has and fight each other to earn the right as the best Javelin lineup your squad has to offer.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

did you ever hear of....the superbowl?
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Thanks, date changed.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

This sounds like a great idea! Thunder will probably sumbit several lines and win this for sure. But we all know Ardour, Olivier, Marge and Kian will be the faveourites...
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Sounds good, but good luck getting H.M.S Stargazer to host it with any consistancy
            Cheese!> 13 in base is enough for a 7v7

Comment

that was an unnecessary jab at hms

little bitter huh

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

dako does that when people are proven to be better then him, dw
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

somebody called me..?
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

i want in on this with wax pjotter kawrae
                    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Yeah half of thunder is gonna be in on this, but I have to agree stargazer is a little unreliable
                      6:dald> my entire squad convinced me that thunder lost in all 3 playoffs
                      6:dald> did like 5 help calls only to find out thunder didn't play any games

2:Bolt> im getting so many PMs its unbelievable
                      2:Fludd> hack tmac
                      2:tmac> go ahead and try bitch i got NORTON

Season 12 TWL-D/TWL-J champion (thunder)

Comment

The event is happening next week, start messaging your squadmates to stay online after TWL if you want a chance of winning.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                        X