My TW Space / TW Gallery Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:fear:

When clicking the "Browse" button on upload multiple photos... Nothing happens. (Win98SE) :fear:
    1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
    1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

Comment

FUCK MAN

change it please, I just want a PLAYERLIST

I don't know where to click to look anyone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
        There is a search button. You can type in anything that identifies the player, Squadname (if they put one down) Alias or real name. All three will find that particular player. Or if you did it by squad, it would show ALL players that had that squad listed.
        I think it would be easier to just make an A-Z list so that we can click around, instead of searching.

EDIT: And thanks for the work you're doing Tyler.
        Last edited by RATTY...; 02-06-2009, 10:20 PM.
        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I never got an email for confirmation. I checked my spam and inbox, and i'm not blocking any addresses.

It says I don't have my account verified yet, do I wait for you to activate it?

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            I never got an email for confirmation. I checked my spam and inbox, and i'm not blocking any addresses.

It says I don't have my account verified yet, do I wait for you to activate it?

I'll log in and verify it on the back end.

And in response to the A-Z list... its just not an option.. There is no way to do it using the PHP code i used... simply no way.
            SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

I can't find anyone, seriously.

No offense, but this shit sucks then. Good idea, nice lay-out etc. BUT you are missing the most important thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                I'll log in and verify it on the back end.

And in response to the A-Z list... its just not an option.. There is no way to do it using the PHP code i used... simply no way.

Thanks, I got the verification email a few hours after I signed up. Strange.

Anyways, good site layout. I just thing that instead of it saying our real names, you have it say our player names, on the left side of the page after u login.

Also: when i tried creating a group, there's only one category: Squads.

Can't I have a group called "cool peepz" that aren't my squad mates? Add more things like "secret lovers, friends IRL, friends in-game, forum buddies," or even "misc.?"

I really like it though. Good job. :thumbsup:

bah. after making a group:
                Groups has been disabled by the site administrator.
                Last edited by Xog; 02-07-2009, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Update

Update read 1st post for news.
                  SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

Working...
                  X