• Show
Clear All

I get no respect cause I'm not as cocky as Ruby =( bleh =p

Comment

gay thread
      LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq

stick sudden,sika,dawnerz,ncrawler,1~red baron~1 (lol i think that is the name ZB used) in there..and i am sure there are other exceptionally good players missing. then again it's kind of hard to compare skills from different eras..some of those guys did have great aim but they warped and had huge resolutions...so they crumbled when the restrictions came. but you really cant rate em 1-10
        I would stick myself in there and of course you too Banzi. For the record I was the best league player on Elusive TWL season 3 when we were #2 and when we also won TWDL that season.

Ncrawler was amazing too. And of course how could they forget Sudden (which you put banzi)? Back in the day Sudden never ever lost a single dueling tourney (he played in like 20+ of them), and this was much after the res restriction.

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
          gay thread
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
            First of all, I never even mentioned when you started playing TW, all I said was I mentioned that since you started posting a lot on this board, about how good Light is how good you are, ppl actually started to believe that you really are the best. And I just said that I think that there are several ppl who are better in WB.

Second, before I joined disoblige I was in Scrotal's Horde for 2 years, I think I can say I've got my share of dueling-experience. Just because I changed into a baser last year that doesn't mean i know shit about dueling, thank you.

Third, btw where were u 3-4 years agoo in the leagues? You had another name or something? Because I don't remember a guy named Ruby back then. First time I noticed you it was in a game Scrotal's Horde vs Zero Hour. Tell me your other names so I can get a better impression about who you really are.

And I think before the reslimit you couldn't really say who were te best duelers, because the guys with the big resses had A LOT of advantage. And I think only after the reslimit you could really see who were the best..

-bram
            You judge too quickly, I really don't think you've seen me play. Assumptions are dwindling comments.

I played under Silver-Elite and SolDiA
            ... I have already posted that in the "squads you've been in" topic, my first squad was EF.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Toti
              I get no respect cause I'm not as cocky as Ruby =( bleh =p
              I shall teach you.... my son ^_^

Comment

Good way to run up post count. In two posts for two quotes

O well. Ruby is a good wb we all no it. Teach me to be cocky too father ?
                ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

I'm the best this game has ever seen. I moon my oponents until they are blinded by my fabulous ass. 10-0 Every time.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ataris
                    Good way to run up post count. In two posts for two quotes

O well. Ruby is a good wb we all no it. Teach me to be cocky too father ?
                    I often put 3/4 posts quotes in one reply, sometimes I just don't notice them right off the bat

Yes, I will teach GUNDAI! .. the art of COCKINESS! ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                      OO yeah Psymorph is my favorite, but it's amazing that ruby is so good he manages to still get respect even though he's such a dick otherwise
                      Psy is a better Jav
                      :yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobe

Psy is a better Jav
                        Wouldn't doubt it.

Although.. experience usually wins over new talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruby

I often put 3/4 posts quotes in one reply, sometimes I just don't notice them right off the bat

Yes, I will teach GUNDAI! .. the art of COCKINESS! ^_^
                          ITS CALLED "EDIT" if u miss something u can go edit your message and add it in!!

GG, Winner: seiZe

Comment

• It takes longer to edit silly

GG winner: ME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Childrn of Light
                              gay thread
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• I wonder where id be right now in a wb if i hadn't forcused on basing so much in the past two seasons. hmmmm, I wonder where i stand against someone like ruby. Next time i see you in tw can you duel me plz. I'm not saying i'll win, i suck in wb now, but i'd still like to see where i stand.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                                Asia Minor> maybe not
                                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X