fatbase
    outpost is my alltime fave

Comment

boki
      xtrench
      Koska perustetaan hamppukaupunki?

Comment

Basing Marathon Details

Starting this friday at 4:30 PM EST the Marathon will start. About three hours of basing will be hosted which is almost equivalent to 8 games of basing. Saturday and Sunday will run the same way, except different times (to be posted). Because of TWL interferences the schedule is going to be delayed a little bit. Be looking for it on http://www.trenchwars.org.

Each game will have an MVP and a Second MVP. After the last base game. A finale game will be scheduled (to be posted). In the Finale game, ALL the Main MVPs will be allowed to play. The two MVPs with the MOST points out of all the MVPs will get to be captains. The captains will have the ability to induct one terrier and two sharks that AREN'T MVPs. The captains will then pick from all of the MAIN MVPs.

If there aren't enough MVPs to fill ALL 24 spots, however many needed secondary MVPs will have the oppurunity to be picked. If a substitution is needed, the captain may choose from the MVP frequency, if none are available, he can choose a non-MVP.

The game will be played on the most popular voted map: BoKi (with a few modifications). After the game, a special ceremony will be held and a Screen Shot will be taken of ALL the Main MVPs.

The Marathon games will each be 20 minutes long. And the Finale game will be 30 minutes long.

I hope this will be a fun event for everyone. If you have any questions please ask me In Game or email me at tylerson@sbcglobal.net.
        Last edited by WingZero; 04-23-2003, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Thread Closed
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
          X