Cloakers are out of control again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloakers are out of control again

This is getting out of hand. Just because there are ships that can cloak on star trek doesnt mean the people who designed this game should have thought "Oh i know, another feature to add to the platform will be cloaking!"

well, it does make sense for the Dep in Metal Gear who is the one you attach to plus cant kill in one hit, but makes no sense at all for the Weasel in Trenchwars. We might as well just have cloaked and stealthed mines that are level 3. just throw it away and put in the NightWasp

Sigh another UFO topic by tone, can someone put this in Useless Crap?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jord View Post
        what an intelligent reply by you. I bet you are a cloaker and when you arent playing the game or posting BS here, you probably IM punt people, bomb chatrooms and emails, and do other things for parasitical attention.

the chatroom bombing, forum trolling, IM punting, hoaxer type people love cloakers, they are only there to get a pleasure feeling from ruining the game for others. That is their psychology.

And why is the other guy saying this is a thread about UFOs? it is about the cloakers in TW. there ARE cloakers in real life and you can see videos of them decloaking in front of the space shuttle on youtube.

The Cloakers in real life can be seen here:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=172

but just because IRL cloakers exist, doesnt mean that trenchwars should have cloakers with level 3 bullets. it simply makes no sense. if you are a ship playing and you get Xed, you dont want to play, its the same as if your computer crashed or something.
        Last edited by Tone; 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jord View Post
          this
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            this

THIS FORUM IS TRASH, I AM OUT OF HERE

Comment

damnit don't go i wanna post something blackish to fo sho
              sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                THIS FORUM IS TRASH, I AM OUT OF HERE

and christmas comes early.
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

typical republican getting his priorities wrong.

Comment

I think almost everyone in pub I've talked to, informally or in the dozen or so interviews I've done, thinks the current weasel is underpowered and all but useless. It takes only one disgruntled terrier or lanc to police all of spawn for weasels. They are much more vulnerable with these settings than with the previous settings.

Javs and terrs spawn with x-radar; lanc and shark can green it or buy it. The warbird can easily evade by staying in motion. Really it's only the spider and lev that are vulnerable, and a lev often has guardians. Just hang out with a ship that has x-radar, or harass weasels in lanc or terrier for awhile if they really get to you.

Even people who hate the weasel think it should be given back its ability to squeeze through holes, which gave it a unique role for basing as well as an alternate escape route.

I'm all for changing the weasel settings, but it needs more capability, not less.
                    Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
                    2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                      and christmas comes early.
                      ITS TRUE!

SANTA DOES EXIST!
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post
                        I think almost everyone in pub I've talked to, informally or in the dozen or so interviews I've done, thinks the current weasel is underpowered and all but useless. It takes only one disgruntled terrier or lanc to police all of spawn for weasels. They are much more vulnerable with these settings than with the previous settings.

Javs and terrs spawn with x-radar; lanc and shark can green it or buy it. The warbird can easily evade by staying in motion. Really it's only the spider and lev that are vulnerable, and a lev often has guardians. Just hang out with a ship that has x-radar, or harass weasels in lanc or terrier for awhile if they really get to you.

Even people who hate the weasel think it should be given back its ability to squeeze through holes, which gave it a unique role for basing as well as an alternate escape route.

I'm all for changing the weasel settings, but it needs more capability, not less.
                        ship doesnt make sense and the arena becomes more fun for 90+% of people when you replace it with the nightwasp

correct my logic if im wrong, but i believe its a primary goal of a game to make it the most fun and best as possible, not to be half ass. My simple logic could be flawed....

so here is something to do since the game is so retarded and the sys ops have such low intelligence. Get in a cloaker, and put questions like "how many states are there in the USA?" and "What year did World War II end?" as macros. if the levis get it wrong, shoot them. half the people or more dont know that answer to simple questions.

Comment

In cloaker you die to strays and terrs hunting you, besides levs randomly bombing entrance could be equally annoying.

Free cloakers

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                            In cloaker you die to strays and terrs hunting you, besides levs randomly bombing entrance could be equally annoying.

Free cloakers
                            No because there are levi-free arenas and you cant see anything happen with cloakers, your ship just simply explodes, its like the same result as your computer crashing

if you have in the back of your head, a cloaker can hit you anytime, that means theres no use in playing the game, the game might as well just fold with zero users logged on and be completely over.

heres an example of the people you support with your post, here are their macros:

Mr IM THE > ---Exopolitics--- EZ newb ROFLCOPTER ysoEZ knob gobbler, yawn, laff, zzz, lawlz, lafferized, pwnerized, GET A JOB PIRATE, pm for dueling tips. will negotiate my training for cash or pogs. thx
                            Mr IM THE > ---Exopolitics--- EZ newb ROFLCOPTER ysoEZ knob gobbler, yawn, laff, zzz, lawlz, lafferized, pwnerized, GET A JOB PIRATE, pm for dueling tips. will negotiate my training for cash or pogs. thx
                            Mr IM THE > HEY BRO I heard on prom night your date barfed all over your dress when she saw your face!!!! LOL LMAO ROFL LAWLZ LAWLERBATS
                            Mr IM THE > i am the BEST EVER THANKS I AM THE BEST YOU ARE THE WORST GO CHANGE YOUR PAJAMAS U LOOK LIKE A CLOWN
                            Mr IM THE > THE KIDS CALLED YOUR MOM A GOTHOPOTAMUS BECAUSE SHES A FAT OVERWEIGHT GOTH MOMMY!!! OK BYE.
                            Mr IM THE > hey change your underwear because wearing it 3 days in a row is just disgusting!!!! YUCK ROFL
                            Mr IM THE > ---Sailor Moon--- EZ newb ROFLCOPTER ysoEZ knob gobbler, yawn, laff, zzz, lawlz, lafferized, pwnerized, GET A JOB PIRATE, pm for dueling tips. will negotiate my training for cash or pogs. thx

Comment

esc i <---it works, or it might just be what the tw government wants you to think
                              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                              X