bush baby
    valate
    thelowbrowone
    paegus
    heisman
    caterpie
    skomes
    Death~x
    Last edited by Clownboy56; 05-05-2009, 08:48 AM.

I have no one in mine
    though I should really start adding people, there are some newbs on this game who can't handle a chick being on here. so they annoy the fuck out of me - thanks for reminding!

edit; pee pee sock? aw come on, he's not all that bad
    5:Kaiten> Flat out, life sucks =P
    5:VaGINa> ...Was your mom a Beaver, Cause Dam Girl
    5:Miami Chick> life is a chill boat ride with a couple of rocks and waterfalls
    5:Miami Chick> rofl
    5:Lumber> and a hurricane
    5:Kaiten> rofl
    5:Miami Chick> lol thanks lumber -.-
    5:Lumber> named Hurricane Herpes
    5:Kaiten> loooool
    5:Lumber> hahaha
    5:Miami Chick> l o l.

1:Mango.> i hit a black girl in the head with a bouncy ball today

Comment

ESC I takes care of all the pub chat macro spam. ?ignore works fine for everyone else. I haven't even used an ignore.txt in like 6 years.

Anyway, this works perfectly fine for me. Don't see the need for ignore.txt personally. Only person I'd consider adding to it is pee pee sock but that's only because the only thing I've ever seen him say is what he macro-spams at me in PMs.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
        ESC I takes care of all the pub chat macro spam. ?ignore works fine for everyone else. I haven't even used an ignore.txt in like 6 years.

Anyway, this works perfectly fine for me. Don't see the need for ignore.txt personally. Only person I'd consider adding to it is pee pee sock but that's only because the only thing I've ever seen him say is what he macro-spams at me in PMs.
        Yea esc+i helps, but I feel that ignore.txt *is* necessary, as I would probably have to sit there typing ?ignore 6 or 7 times each time I open the game.

Comment

stfu with your ignore threads, nobody fucking cares who you ignore you stupid whiny cunt.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

looks like kthx is the new addition to the list!
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              stfu with your ignore threads, nobody fucking cares who you ignore you stupid whiny cunt.
              See, you've made an assumption, and assumed wrong. I did not want, and did not expect, people to care about who I ignore. Rather, there are a number of players who actively take away from the game. What I *did* want was to see other peoples ignore file, so that I could add their names to my list. Thus saving me the trouble of having to encounter trolls, and saving me the time of having to open the ignore file each time I do encounter one.

Pubs are a mess, and the staffs failure to use *silence and *shutup prompts people to open ignore.txt and such. I think that staff could do the entire zone a favor by using these commands, so that the 35 people sitting in the pub don't have to type out the ignore command. There are some people, who sit in pubs and each time they log in, all they do in pub chat is troll. I'm very sure there are a handful of people who deserve to be *shutup, and there are people on a daily basis who need to be *silenced.

Now, since you assumed something about me, I'll return the favor. I'm going to assume the reason you're so butt-hurt and on the offensive, is because I've included one of your aliases on my ignore list. Maybe you should act more mature; just because you sit behind a monitor doesn't mean you have to act a fool. Just because it's an online space shooter doesn't mean it's okay to be childish.

Although I truly hoped people would contribute and share their list of trolls with me, I predicted the thread would take this direction. The Trench Wars society is a joke. I believe it might be easier to keep veterans, and easier to keep new players, if staff we're to clamp down on childishness.

I know long time players who refuse to play public arenas because "after 20 seconds" they want to uninstall the game. I don't blame them! And, it really makes me wonder how many mature people opened this game for the first time, seen a flame-fest of retardedness, closed the game, and proceeded to uninstall it. It would not surprise me at all if people judged this game as childish and not worthy of playing at all due to that single factor.

People have been talking about how this games player base has been dwindling for a while, but recently there seems to be more hustle and bustle about the topic. Sure, this game could grow with some more advertisements and exposure, but I also think it could grow more than it does, without the current degradation that trolls cause.

Some might say "give it up clown it's a part of the game and always will be" - well that's only because it's been allowed, and by not stopping it, you're pretty much endorsing it. If I we're to become a serial killer, and the cops didn't care, or even attempt to stop me, other people would be like "hey I can go and kill people too, it's ok, it's a part of life!". Just because the cops didn't stop me, doesn't mean it's ok!

Comment

People I listen to mostly you might ask? Well, just to name a few off the top of my head: pee pee sock, MR IM THE BEST, Rogue Statusm, bush baby, valatem, thelowbrowone, paegusm heismanm paradise, caterpie, skomesm Death~x.

Comment

i don't blame people for being gay but i give them a try at society once in a while

Comment

ROFL A THREAD ABOUT YOUR IGNORE.TXT. THATS WORSE THAN DEATHCAPS TWD PAGE WITH T0MAS IGNORE.TXT LIST. gay bro, gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                      ROFL A THREAD ABOUT YOUR IGNORE.TXT. THATS WORSE THAN DEATHCAPS TWD PAGE WITH T0MAS IGNORE.TXT LIST. gay bro, gay.
                      If you would have actually read things, you would find this is not about *MY* ignore.txt, but * every bodies* ignore.txt

Comment

Originally posted by Miami. View Post
                        edit; pee pee sock? aw come on, he's not all that bad
                        You're joking... right?

Right?

Comment

pee pee sock is fucking awesome. fuck anyone who says otherwise

AND IM NOT JOKING

Comment

All of you honestly need to get on some chill out pills and stop acting like complete idiots on the internet.

I bet you wouldn't dare act like this in real life, and if you do, I'd be willing to bet that you get smacked on a daily basis.

Seriously grow up. You guys seems to think "hey a keyboard and monitor???? let's act like a dumb fuck"

I'm well aware that you guys are so caught up in shit, that it's falling on deaf ears. I really hope I enlightened SOMEBODY....

Comment

lol ur mad emo now, u used to be decent back in stonerz days.

those days are long gone and save your bullshit "grownup" shit for real life. we dont need that here in tws

CRY LESS

PPS RULES

Comment

Working...
                              X