• Time
  • Show
Clear All

noooooooooooooo
    // cool //

Comment

why do i have a feeling this isn't kingz :\

Comment

nah man it's totally me - i had to get my email on this account changed because i both forgot my password to the account and lost the old email it was registered to (kingz@trenchwars.org)
        // cool //

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          P.S. Volcom was the only good host mentioned in this thread, if you think Alinea and Charis were good you are about five years off the prime of this game.
          Well, the reason why I "left" is a combination of Real Life and the obligation.
          I used to log on to have fun, and host. Then when I didn't have *time* to log on, it became an obligation, and when I did log on I'd have to wait in line behind people who host the same crap day in and day out, so I didn't.

I feel bad for not sticking it out and getting a few hosts in here and there if only to be able to host when I wanted to.
          I apologize to Spacehiker and Mod in particular- but I do appreciate everything you guys do and the fact that you can do it without ever getting pissed off, lol. And I'm definitely going to miss hosting pictionary... sorry M1ke.

And, back on track, the only way to save SS is to create more drama. There hasn't been any sort of expose happenings as of late - no more Claw getting Kitty and Jessica's titties all over the place, no more Bluedandy showing her whale-vag.... disgusting nudity draws people in!
          PH, show us your goods. Save SS.
          Last edited by Volcs; 07-14-2009, 11:03 PM.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs View Post
            Well, the reason why I "left" is a combination of Real Life and the obligation.
            I used to log on to have fun, and host. Then when I didn't have *time* to log on, it became an obligation, and when I did log on I'd have to wait in line behind people who host the same crap day in and day out, so I didn't.
            AND quite honestly, the staff members I like to be on with rarely ever came on and staff chat was just a shit-ton of stupid spam by people I had to pretend to like.

I feel bad for not sticking it out and getting a few hosts in here and there if only to be able to host when I wanted to, but like I said - sometimes I'd just want to host a game of pictionary or something (which IMO can be hosted along side other games, since it's a niche player base) and would have to wait for like 45 minutes beforehand.
            I apologize to Spacehiker and Mod in particular- but I do appreciate everything you guys do and the fact that you can do it without ever getting pissed off, lol. And I'm definitely going to miss hosting pictionary... sorry M1ke.

And, back on track, the only way to save SS is to create more drama. There hasn't been any sort of expose happenings as of late - no more Claw getting Kitty and Jessica's titties all over the place, no more Bluedandy showing her whale-vag.... disgusting nudity draws people in!
            PH, show us your goods. Save SS.
            I miss the Kitty-tits and bam_ashley drama thing. I actually enjoyed playing this game because of that.
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Newbie View Post
              I think the thread that i created dosent exist anymore.No problem.I will explain everything back again.

We need a new public to aim the game for.
              I mean,Look at our players, 90% are males like me, 5% are homosexual like you adam, 3% are fake-girls like bam ashlee, 1% are ugly girls like goddess and finally 1% are girls.

Something is wrong there. There are more females in the world than males. Why in our game we have more males than females???
              I mean,the populatin can duplicate if we get the girls to play!!! :wub:

So i propose things to change.

First, look at the ships.

Warbird is made for males.Javelin,for girls (the ONLY girl ship). Spider is made for homosexuals. And the rest is for males, but for males with espessifiquis cahaharacteristicis: leviathan,for slow ppl, Terr for thin ppl, weasel for cowards,Lancaster for newbies,shark for fatasses.

Come on, WTF. we need MORE ships for girls.

We need to paint the ships with colors like pink,purple,etc. The explosion of some ships could be not parts of the ships going everywhere,but it could be hearts going everywhere when a ship gets exploded.

I dunno, there are INFINITE possibilities that arent hard to think about. All i know is that WE NEED to make this game a bit more girly.

Also remember,with more girls in this game it will also atract ALOT of other males players that are interessed to hit girls.

Imagine!! The number of naked pictures can increase,the drama can be bigger.things can be SO MUCH BETTER. WE NEED TO CHANGE.

We can make our population grow up 100%.
              LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllll ll
              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
              X