Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Broly the Energy Hacker who was netbanned staff?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
    anyone else seeing the irony in this?
    I do! I do! Can I have a cookie now?
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Oh well, Broly has obviously changed a lot and shows pure respect.
      Bitching about whos staff, and who isn't won't get you very far.
      http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1363/caster.jpg

Comment

The thing is that by hiring (known) cheaters you as the staff are saying in principle that you endorse cheating. So it is not going to improve the attitude towards you. Although I suspect that quite many do not really give a flying fuck about what is going on with staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Why is Broly the Energy Hacker who was netbanned staff?
          Because nobody who can do anything about it knows or cares. Welcome to Trench Wars.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Well the thing is the game IS dying, every TWL about 20 of the best players stop showing up and lowers the competition, which in turn makes most of the people who would have complained about something like this not really give a shit because it isn't like leagues could get less competitive, I mean lets face it.. every season you might as well just just let the top 6 twdd squads in, and out of those 6 a maximum of 3 have a chance to actually win it.. the other however many squads are terrible, pretty sure this is every league.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Well the thing is the game IS dying, every TWL about 20 of the best players stop showing up and lowers the competition, which in turn makes most of the people who would have complained about something like this not really give a shit because it isn't like leagues could get less competitive, I mean lets face it.. every season you might as well just just let the top 6 twdd squads in, and out of those 6 a maximum of 3 have a chance to actually win it.. the other however many squads are terrible, pretty sure this is every league.
              damn and no one from quicksand can win still. or scoop. or vys. or etc.

it's been like that since i started playing twl. so i don't know where you're going with this
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Make me TWL op and I will win next season. Anyone have Mythrils number?
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Ok, everybody had their say but it will end here.

Originally posted by Forum Rules
                  7. If you have an issue with in-game staff, please refer to the sticky in TW Staff forum.
                  Maverick
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                  Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                  Subspace Statistics Administrator
                  Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
                  X