X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squadowner = *unknown*

whats up with this???

a lot of "unused" squadnames are owned by *unknown*

and now i was wondering what's up with this???

many good squadnames are taken this way and many this way they remain useless....

If people don't use a squad they have owned for a certain amount of time, the squadowner will switch to *UNKNOWN*. After a while, the squads will reset themselves and THEN you can get your squad you want.

Comment

I think, all names have to start with a letter or number too. *unknown* is just an answer billing gives.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

umm.. if your name resets and your squad is under that name THEN it will switch to *UNKNOWN* which is not a real person btw.

So say if i owned the squad Demolish under my name Demolish..

?squadowner Demolish
        Owner is Demolish

Yea.. so if the name Demolish resets, the squad Demolish and any other squads that I own will automatically be switched to the owner *UNKNOWN* (billing server thing). And you won't be able to get the squad back even if you create the name demolish again as it might not be the same person...

I'm not sure if members must be joined to it or if you can access it again with the right PW.. k I don't know
        MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

asdf

The squad resets once all of the members on the squad quit the squad (or ?squadleave) AND the owner of the squad gets reset.
          -Tag

Comment

WHO SI *UNKNOWN* HE HAS ALL TEH GOOD NAMES
            WHAT ZONE IS HE PLAYING 4 ?

lololol

Comment

Working...
            X