TrenchWars Overall Activity Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrenchWars Overall Activity Statistics

This is a special timeline I've made. It shows the amount of games played since 2002 for each type of arena.

http://twd.trenchwars.org/arobas/twactivity.gif

X-Axis = year/month (ex.: 0206 = June 2002)

I let you draw your own conclusions, but I can tell you, the population is not the same as before but TW is clearly not dead!
    Last edited by Arobas+; 01-30-2010, 01:04 PM.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

lol that's pretty interesting and reinforces my own theory about warbirds vs javelins.
    DELETED

Comment

get money fuck bitches
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

get bitches fuck money
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          get bitches fuck money
          this
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

but TW is clearly not dead!
            No, but clearly go base is.

Also, hooray for belimbeta. Imagine how much more it would be popular if the rankings list on the site wasnt screwed up, and using 2 different sets of data, creating tie's.

Comment

poor poor basing

that's a shame
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

lol, basing in ?go base used to be hectic.
                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

There's only like 6 squads that plays bds now, not counting the squads that bd once or twice per month. I'm crossing my fingers that this is just a summer thing, we seriously need more squads for TWLB.

This is very bad when we don't even have base running.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                    There's only like 6 squads that plays bds now, not counting the squads that bd once or twice per month.
                    Yeah but if you see, there was a peak for TWBD in 2005, then after, it has stabilized.. so it's not so bad. Less basings squad but they play more games. But I have to agree, sad to see ?go base so low.
                    TW Bot Developer
                    TW Web Developer
                    Friends> It's like death

Comment

solution: blacklist terrible captains
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Wow, that graph was awesome. Thanks Arobas+.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Just remember that big dip at the end is because its only used the first few days of july (probably should have been cut from the graph)

The data is pretty interesting you can see the initial interest and slow decline. 2005 was a great year, i remember running $flabby$ getting a roster of 100 people that year

something else to be remembered when looking at the games is the number of games tail off rapidly once strict double squadding rules were put into effect, The anti-double squadding stuff didnt really work back in 05 to 06, you can see a big peak in activity i think this was when there was alot of people double squadding,, i remember one guy telling me he was on 8 different squads rofl.

Another interesting thing is the last release of continuum was (Sep 21, 2007) and you can see in the months that follow a growth in the number of dds (warbirds) which is probably down to new players joining up.
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                            Just remember that big dip at the end is because its only used the first few days of july (probably should have been cut from the graph)
                            Updated, it doesn't show the current month anymore, was misleading.
                            TW Bot Developer
                            TW Web Developer
                            Friends> It's like death

Comment

Look obvious proof that go base was doing fine then suddenly died.

The same time it died was the same time they started using the automated bot so lets get rid of it and restore go base please.

Comment

Working...
                              X