Public is so much fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public is so much fun!

Haha. I haven't played serious pub for years. Yesterday I was bored and I thought I'd give it a shot. Our team was down and I entered in the sexy ferrari red terrier.

Amazingly we took it over and had a real tough battle for the 3/5 for like hours. It was so much fun, seriously. When the belim adverts came I just shrugged and kept on pushing for the win!

And damn, pub WBs are good got owned so many times!

It was kind of fun trying to dodge the levterrs while holding the base. And some crazy guys would only play lev for the entire day (Dr. Perv) and attached into base just killing everything including their own team.

Later the pub was filled but no one was going for the base so it kind of sucked. But the other pub which had no levs had 17 people and we were 7-7 and sometimes 10-10. So much fun! When one team was doing bad I would switch teams and help the other team so we would conquer the base !

I'm gonna be playing tonight if you're interested!

yea more people should play pub...
    but when did weasel grow big? (i srsly dont know, i might have been banned when it changed)
    I like pie.

Comment

Yeah, pub is the shit. Every league/base cram is the same. Every pub cram is different. The trick is not getting TKed, and figuring out how to carry a mediocre team with just yourself and maybe 1 or 2 other decent players.

Levs take a dump on basing. Purepub is where it's at, but due to zone population and its position in the arena list :annoyed:, it is only active for a limited part of the day.

Weasel has been big since I think December 2007. A strong majority of pubbers seem to dislike it this way, yet it remains.
      Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
      2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post
        Every league/base cram is the same. Every pub cram is different.
        That's a really good point
        Ну вот...

Comment

Yes, pub is fun.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post
            Weasel has been big since I think December 2007. A strong majority of pubbers seem to dislike it this way, yet it remains.
            the majority's way of thinking is wrong
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Pub basing is so much more fun than a base duel. There's everything wbs, javs, and even levis in pub 0. In a base duel there's only the terr, sharks, and spiders, boring. Sure every once in a while someone will be a lanc or wb but I like chaos and I don't like sitting around as a terr while my team does all the work. I wanna cause havoc too.

Comment

Agree Leaf..!

Some days Base in Pub is soo much fun...
                And Chat can be lots of fun to see all crazy talks. Soo easy to trigger some guys

And to spank a few 1337 wb's as pubber I live for, some guys thing they soo good cos they don't play pub and they cry soo hard when they get owned, in pub. :grin:

Agree more should try pub and drop the pub noob attitude. :P
                MoooHaaa

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  the majority's way of thinking is wrong
                  Kim Jong, is that you buddy?

Comment

When the pub majority has less usage combined than I do then they don't have valid opinions.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lol, no one prompted that response.

I think pub basing is more stressful than 8v8 because 8v8 always has an ending, whether you win or lose. Pub basing can go on for ever in one round before anyone's a winner.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

In my opinion, we need to make a day of the week or maybe the 3rd or every month (or something of that nature) to dedicate to only Pubbing. Id fully support it.

I think that the afk thing is not helping pub.. people seem to play better with greater pub pop even though a 4th or 3rd is afk.. Presence is appeal, and afk room is not appeal.
                        [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          When the pub majority has less usage combined than I do then they don't have valid opinions.
                          wark: 2h 03m
                          wark <ER>: 1517h 01m
                          kthx: 3744h 37m

Total: 5263 41m

kontrolz: 8862h 20m

By your argument I have more valid opinions about public arenas than you do. I agree completely.

Small weasels and increased flag buffer time.
                          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

wark isn't my name. nice fail.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                              wark: 2h 03m
                              wark <ER>: 1517h 01m
                              kthx: 3744h 37m

Total: 5263 41m

kontrolz: 8862h 20m

By your argument I have more valid opinions about public arenas than you do. I agree completely.

Small weasels and increased flag buffer time.
                              Go kontrolz, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's yo birthday.

Comment

Working...
                              X