Elim. beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim. beta

I dont know if anyone ever planned on getting this out of beta but i had an idea that would make alot more people play. maybe base the rankings on a point system like twd, losing a certain # when you lose gaining a certain # when you win depending on maybe how many people there are, your record, whether someone is on a 3 in a row streak or not.. i dunno but it seems nice and would get me to play it more.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

I'm Sir Spider, and I approve this message.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
      I dont know if anyone ever planned on getting this out of beta but i had an idea that would make alot more people play. maybe base the rankings on a point system like twd, losing a certain # when you lose gaining a certain # when you win depending on maybe how many people there are, your record, whether someone is on a 3 in a row streak or not.. i dunno but it seems nice and would get me to play it more.
      this
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

http://www.trenchwars.org/
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

cool

Comment

once again xog kills a thread with his faggotry
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

is someone ever gonna fix so you cant run out of base in belimbeta? Its the worst fucking crap ever.
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I told Maverick and Milosh about it yesterday after we got some help calls about it, unfortunately when you mentioned it to me I was literally the ONLY staffer on and we all know I know jack shit about bots and how to fix something like that.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

thats fine wark, I think Ive mentioned it in other threads as well before but I forgot now what mav told me when I asked
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                  X