No announcement yet.

Recommended monthly Internet allowance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended monthly Internet allowance?

Hey Im going to get Internet set up for me new house- at the moment can get 40gb Internet download allowance a month. This enough for me to play a few hrs a day without going over this allowance? Cheers.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Sorry....unfortunately that is not enough. Continuum requires atleast 83.7gb per month if you wish to play 2 hours a day. You might want to upgrade.
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

lol? WOW internet allowances............ WHERE DO U PPL LIVE
      Last edited by Money; 08-10-2009, 03:19 PM. Reason: nvm, England LOL ANOTHER EURO COUNTRY CONTROLLING ITS PPL

Comment

If you run SS 24 hours a day for a month it wont take over 100mb. I have a 5 gb allowance.
        Indulgence

Comment

cheers mate
          Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

I wouldn't support any allowances by buying one..
            Ara / AraGee / Death
            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
              lol? WOW internet allowances............ WHERE DO U PPL LIVE
              3rd world. Pretty sure they have to pay for ketchup packets too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                Hey Im going to get Internet set up for me new house- at the moment can get 40gb Internet download allowance a month. This enough for me to play a few hrs a day without going over this allowance? Cheers.
                Alright mate,

Thought of gettin' virgin's t'internet? I don't think it's got an 'allowance'

Cheers.

Comment

in belgium you can't get internet thats doesn't have a cap! or maybe 1
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

That is because most countries suck, you have governments and companies telling you when you have had enough.

In America we just get however much the fuck we want and if it is too much we just toss it out.

Bandwidth cap, Comcast tried that and lost so many customers it made them think twice about trying to pull some shit like that on us just because it worked on the pussy europeons.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

internet connections in usa still suck
                      lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

I can always buy more bandwith so there's no limit really, just costs more
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

America controls the bandwith on p2p packets during peektimes, lowering your download speed.
                          But dont worry about the dowload limit. Unless you are a hardcore downloader you wont even get close to 40 gb. Online games hardly use any bandwith. You just need fast ping times.

Comment

"America" doesn't control anything, it depends on the PRIVATE SECTOR ISP that you go through.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Ya i know, i was just "janking" ya. But from what ive read a few major ISP's in the US use trafic control.

Comment

Working...
                              X