No announcement yet.

38-9 by Draft going 1 V 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my fucking god kgt is always fucking talking about fedor.

Lesnar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>.

>>>>

fedor
    1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
    1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

lawl round 3 Vs NC17
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by saetep View Post
        Probably the best part about that screen shot is "Thunder wins round 3"

Really thunder? 3 rounds vs NC17? The secret pms were probably just them saying "our plan is working, since you were gracious enough to let us win round 2 we will uphold our end of the bargain and feed you 1v4"
        booked

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        how do you go 1v4 when zidane is in
        yo jones he entered so if i died on 9 we wouldnt lose, now ima let you finish, but i had one of the greatest 1v4 of all time, ALL time
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
        X