Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Anti-scrubbers, I've got a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Anti-scrubbers, I've got a question.

Where in your squad handbook does it say it's a good idea for your terr to go around a mine to get a single green in the flag room when your shark's in place to rep it? I mean, wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of the mines first to secure the room before taking a risk to go after a lone green?

I want to know because Hawkes told me off after he almost flew into the path of the repped mine, and told me off because he's in A-S and knows better than I about mines.

Who what with the what now?

llater,
    Tony

Comment

So you wanted to rep a mine that was easily avoided?

Nice.

Comment

:#Anti-Scrub:
        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I dunno. I always thought it was more important to secure the flag room first before going after loose greens. Besides, when I started to rep it, he and I were on the same side of the mine, and he was going downwards. After I repped, he swerved back up, then started to blame me for it.

Comment

Hawkes is an tomfool and we all know it. You'd better quit this game if the idiots are getting to you.

Comment

Uhoh TK is trash talking... the world's over.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

greens are so yummy, wouldn't you do anything to get those greens?
                WMMMM0 MMMMM ZMMMMMM7iMMMMM 8MMMM a aMMMX;
                MM0;MM MM M2 M8 M SMS rM MM MM 8MMMMMMM
                MM MM8MM MM ,M MM2MM BM M0.M0 MM
                MM 8MM MM MM ;MM MM iMM: ,MM8.MM MM
                MMMMMMM MBMMMM MMMM2 MMWMMMM MMMMMMM ZMM iMM
                ra8Z2Zi :8Za2@ W, rS8ZaZB rS7 rZM 8Wa

Comment

omfg dude !! why you rep them mines at me ? newbie.

gtfo you haters, sometimes I have to stand in one place for 5-10secs before ppl on the freq (in ?go base too), realize where the repped mines willl be going and start moving away from their path. It's sharks worse nightmare, especially if you try to rep more mines at once.
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

1. Sharks stay on their terriers side.
                    2. Terriers stay on the their sharks side.

It makes me laugh sometimes how a terrier is sitting safe in the opening of flagroom, their sharks gonna sit on the other side and reps bullets around the corner
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

TK you need to play in some base games to figure out the new mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        Hawkes is an tomfool and we all know it.
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: omfg dude !! why you rep them mines at me ? newbie.

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                          gtfo you haters, sometimes I have to stand in one place for 5-10secs before ppl on the freq (in ?go base too), realize where the repped mines willl be going and start moving away from their path. It's sharks worse nightmare, especially if you try to rep more mines at once.
                          My tactic (in ?go base that is) when things like that happen:

Just rep and let them whine!

Only time I don't rep is when our terr is in the way. I got a macro for that too (something like //Shark needs to rep, watch out!) but either the players are so stupid that they don't undertand what I will rep and where or they just don't care cus they want to secure a kill.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

just smoke the greens!
                            Koska perustetaan hamppukaupunki?

Comment

if you truely have a complaint Tk pm. if not, then tell hawkes to stfu.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X