Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Designs on T-Shirts

-nt- ?

Id love to wear a cripple design on my t-shirt manggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Email me at twmerch@yahoo.com and let me know the specifics of what you want on the shirt.

This goes for all other squads as well. Email me and I can put your banner or your roster or whatever on a shirt.
    TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
    -
    Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

I should probably e-mail you this, but I'll post it here instead.
      Use the palles vs diso poster thingie...
      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

oh yes that would be sweet
        Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

Divine Rides made a shirt from that

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.as...=true&x=15&y=6
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

But what if I want something other than a shirt.

Jonas

Comment

like a condom?
              MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

These TW TSHIRTS are they screen printed on or one of those thermal iron on thingys?

Yeah, SQUAD designs would be good.

Is some on the (small portion) money from each purchase goes toward sustaining TW (website/servers)? Just curious...hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Cherubim
                  These TW TSHIRTS are they screen printed on or one of those thermal iron on thingys?

Yeah, SQUAD designs would be good.

Is some on the (small portion) money from each purchase goes toward sustaining TW (website/servers)? Just curious...hmmm
                  http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=3665

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                    I should probably e-mail you this, but I'll post it here instead.
                    Use the palles vs diso poster thingie...
                    Who originally made that? We'd have to ask them if it was okay. But yeah, I think that's a quality image and one people would like to wear.

Don't forget - any squad can email me with requests. As long as your banner/squadname isn't copyright-protected (like Diso's Disney D) I can use it.

And the address for the emailing was twmerch@yahoo.com

And it was good

And to answer Cherubim's question: Check out the info page for www.cafepress.com because I know they used to do iron-on, but the quality has significantly improved since the company started. I can attest to this, as I have a jersey they made not too long ago. The colors have not faded out, and the shirt itself is of good quality.
                    Last edited by The Designer; 05-05-2003, 01:23 AM.
                    -

Comment

dont give me lectures.

Comment

Originally posted by The Designer
                        Who originally made that?
                        No idea, some Pallie. Conc I think?

Jonas

Comment

You said it, my European friend. And as far as I'm concerned, it's public domain.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

ive seen that poster thing before... too bad WP isnt looking angry at DR as well... that would've made it so much better...

i seriously think there are some ppl around here that can come up with some pretty good id's and designs.... just do more....

so far there isnt a t-shirt i really WANT

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                              You said it, my European friend. And as far as I'm concerned, it's public domain.
                              Hey thanks Conc. Getting the pic from Divnasty, I appreciate you guys' approval.

King Missile, if you think of something, make sure to let me know. I'm out to kiss ass and make TW some money... It's become my life. But it's fun, it's for a good cause, blah blah. I hardly even play anymore except for League junk.

We've almost hit the $100 donation mark, so keep those orders coming!
                              Last edited by The Designer; 05-05-2003, 04:40 PM.
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X