This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSCU Trench Wars ELIM

Goddess just brought it to my attention (and Warthog's attention) that it is illegal to fire in ELIM. Just letting you know that you will be specced if you use weapons in ?GO ELIM.

That is all.

-Adam
    Volcs> !sex
    Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
    Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
    Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
    Volcs> !sex on
    Volcs> !fuckyou

what theh fuck does that mean????

Comment

Warthog was spinning shooting in ELIM, and Goddess specced him. Basicaly the way our rules work is, spinning/shooting is USUALLY a sign of someone botting, or.. in this one guys case (I talked to him about a year and a half ago), he put fishing weights on his keys. Now, it seems harmless, but with the bandwith crap, it's just annoying. Plus we don't allow botting, so... People doing stuff when they arent at the computer, is illegal. Well, WartHog was spinning/shooting in ELIM, and GOddess got her rules confused and specced him, saying that sitting in the middle of spawn area/shooting is illegal. Now, if you go AFK in elim, and you are in, you won't be specced, as it isn't illegal. Just a mistake by GOddess, no big deal.. But we're all laughing about it, so I thought I'd spread the humour hehe. Don't LET ME CATCH YOU FIRING IN ELIM! <evil glare>
      Volcs> !sex
      Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
      Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
      Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
      Volcs> !sex on
      Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Teh Exploited

Comment

Originally posted by adam
          Now, it seems harmless, but with the bandwith crap, it's just annoying.
          So let's start a dumb thread about it. Topic closed. - ConcreteSchlyrd
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
          X