No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Staff and Lagcheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never liked the fact that staff is banning people for using ?help or ?cheater calls a couple of times. I can understand if a player gets banned for using ?help or ?cheater calls way too much (such as over 15 times in 2 minutes, just calling staff utter shit and not even trying to get anyone to help him/her), but other than that, no.

Now back to the topic:

I was playing in the same TWBD game as you were, Mattey. I saw Epic Li eating a bunch and spiking a lot on my screen (just as you described). I am not sure how PureOwnage could say that "his lag is fine, don't cry" when his lag was nothing but fine. That's why I came to the conclusion that PureOwnage is either one (or all) of these..

#1: Terrible at this game. He couldn't even recognize a laggot if one flew past him eating 20 bullets and 3 bombs.
    #2: He's a friend of Epic Li and does not want to make him reconnect / spec. Favoritism, basically.
    #3: He hates you and wants you banned.

If I had been the one that took the help (or cheater) call, then I would told Epic Li to just reconnect and see if that helps. If it wouldn't have helped, then just try to find a substitute for him. His lag was not *OK* in that game. :wub:

post scriptum: I am probably the last person that should complain about people lagging, as I seem to get reported for "cheating, lagging & eating" more than anyone else when I am playing a simple JD.

post post scriptum: Ruining my chances to get mod with this post. M_M God going to axe me anyways!

:fear:

Comment

If PO had specced epic it would have just been Epic creating this thread instead of Mattey with the title "I LIVE IN BRAZIL SO NOW I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME" and his squad threatening to quit because of staffs terrible abusing.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

PO probably looked at his tinfo and it looked good. He's asked me to reconnect when my roommate is on netflix and my lag goes from 90-300
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Stop being so serious. Its a video game.

And in the future, set a ?logbuffer auto command to start a log everytime you load the game... :P
          Volcs> !sex
          Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
          Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
          Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
          Volcs> !sex on
          Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Working...
          X