Pure Pub - Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Pub - Bug?

Was playing pure pub today and noticed if you !warp on you will be warped into the fr when the round starts but when being a levi you can't do that option it denys you. So i switch to a levi after being a spider for couple hours with the !warp on when i was spider which i forget it was on but the bot was allowing me to warp into the fr as a levi when the round started everytime. Is this a little glitch in the MATRIX OF SS???

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

I've been meaning to mention that glitch to someone recently too, though in all honesty i would say that !warp should be disabled in pub0 to begin with but that's the base lev in me talking...

Comment

It will be investigated and fixed. Related ticket at twcore.org
      I thought that !warping in pub 0 was disabled but I'm not sure anymore.
      Maverick
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
      Subspace Statistics Administrator
      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Aww, you spilled the beans on a trick very few people knew about.... I had fun with it on occasion.

I like having the warp option in pub 0. A lot of times, a flock of warbirds will overrun mid, or a lev or LT will camp in base and blast anything that comes near. The warp gives me a chance to at least shake things up when my team support is weak, as it often is in pub 0. I say disable warp for levs and terrs, but leave the warp option for the other ships in pub 0.

I'd also prefer mandating !warp for all ships in purepub, to deter opportunistic campers at the beginning of each round.
        Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
        2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

I acctually congradulated staff on removing the !warp option for leviathans...Have 6 leviathans warp into the FR was just ridiculous...
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
          X