No announcement yet.

New data, for more statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If TWBD were to be added, capturing flag status changes would be good.
    And what about the type of weapon used?
    And, and, number of shots fired?
    And number of times the server crashes and recycles while trying to crunch data.

I agree with Dumbrit, open up the data and let the dataheads have at it. This will allow people like me to subjectively pluck only the data they need to distort reality and win e-arguments.

But seriously, information wants to be free. Thanks for the time/efforts you and fantus put into this stuff.
    Eph

Comment

I don't know what can be done by the bot, I think we can record the weapon used. I've already asked fantus if it's possible.

For the API, it will just kill the server if people abuse but I can provide a CSV/XML file per match with all the data available. Keep in mind, this is currently just available for ?go base/wbduel/javduel because it was easier to implement for fantus. The bot is different from TWD/TWL. You still want a CSV to play with the data? The CSV should be the same for TWD/TWL.

If you come up with something nice, we can put your graph/stats/whatever on the website. I have free time but a life too.. so if you guys can help!! :turned:
      TW Bot Developer
      TW Web Developer
      Friends> All I saw was arobas+
      Friends> It's like death

Comment

You'll need to use *watchdamage if you want to find out what weapon killed somebody. Obviously with like spiders or warbirds its pretty obvious what they used but for ships that have multiple options you won't be able to tell just from the weapon fired events.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

This is all real fascinating and neat stuff and all. But shouldn't you people be using your skills to, um, I don't know...make robots that will take care of our daily chores?

You know...something useful in the real world?!
          Ну вот...

Comment

That's actually orders of magnitude more difficult
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
              You'll need to use *watchdamage if you want to find out what weapon killed somebody. Obviously with like spiders or warbirds its pretty obvious what they used but for ships that have multiple options you won't be able to tell just from the weapon fired events.
              Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it.

Comment

If we are going to watch for damage being taken, we might aswell look for greens.

Comment

nice work! number of deaths on attach would be nice too
                  lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

gametime when a player gets eliminated and the one who knocked him out.
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                    X