Pub Map Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub Map Contest

Congratulations to JabJabJab for winning the Pub Map Contest!! His map (?go Jabbase2) will the Public map for the weekend ending the 8th of November (Saturday & Sunday). A few things to note;

[] Arena population limit with most likely be over 60, because it's quite a big map.
    [] Timed games will not be running and there will be no restrictions. I don't think Leviathans will have an impact on the basing side of things.
    [] One ship will be slightly different in terms of abilities. You'll have to play them all to find out which one!

Also note that the normal Public settings will revert back on Monday. If you have any ideas to make the weekend even more interesting or exciting, post your thoughts below. Thanks.
    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
    • Shark
    • Dicer
    • Sager
    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

I think it would be more interesting to leave the timers on to experiment how this new map would serve as a actual basing game map. To say the least this map is very intriguing in itself. LT's would not be a factor at all which is a huge plus, and as a solo lev player, it almost makes levs useless which makes me a little sad...

Comment

I think a map by jabjabjabjab will def revive tw!!!
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
      X