Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about TWL winners list / map (Season 8 LD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about TWL winners list / map (Season 8 LD)

Hi there,

Now that I decided to start active again there is something I think that should be fixed.
    I'll keep it brief and simple. TWL season 8 I was on -f- and we won TWL-D title. I played some games during regular season and I also remember having played a LJ game and even a LB game if I am correct. I showed up every week and was active etc.
    After TWL was over I decided to leave -f-. Now I admit I wasn't an important player on -f-, but I stuck with the squad for a long time and tried to do my best. Disq however decided to not put my name on the TWL-D winners list.
    I don't think it should be possible for a captain to just leave people out of the winners list. Basically the TWL winners list is a responsibility to TWL crew and TW staff, since it represents TW(L)"s history.
    I'd like to request hereby to put my name on the list where it belongs. After playing this game for years, I think winning a title should be honored and rewarded. It is wrong if one man, Disqualifier, can just decides for himself whether someone's effort will be rewarded or not. That's not how it works / should work...
    Hope you can fix this.

Kind regards,
    - Lame
    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

I agree. Some people have won TWL titles by not even being sub material. Playing a few games and sticking with the squad should be mentioned.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

as a player who has benched his way to every title he's ever won, i support putting more medals next to my name on the twd roster page.

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Medals were given using the TWL history page : http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=history

It's funny how after pushing the medals on the TWD roster, people finally wake up haha but yeah.. someone on the staff should take the time to revise each player name on the TWL history page (which won't happen even if I would like).

But thx Jason, I can safely remove your medals! B)
        TW Bot Developer
        TW Web Developer
        Friends> All I saw was arobas+
        Friends> It's like death

Comment

well, i earned the lb one with a-s. i actually played for five minutes in the semis!

as for the other medal that's up there, i think that's from an lj with thunder, and i definitely benched all the way through that season. there should be a medal for an lb with penetrate from last season, but i was inactive for that whole season, so it's understandable that the pene caps didn't include me on the all important "list."
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I was kidding Jason :P
            TW Bot Developer
            TW Web Developer
            Friends> All I saw was arobas+
            Friends> It's like death

Comment

i want a shiny medal next to my name!

Comment

http://www.trenchwars.org/TWLM/showp...=8570&season=3

Guy gets 1 kill and wants credit for the title 5 years after the fact...

And hey if Thunder captains can add people who weren't on the roster... (somehow 37 got credit in season 12 with a 35 person roster limit)

Comment

Originally posted by Arobas+ View Post
                  I was kidding Jason :P
                  yeah i know. you think i would really care about a tiny pixelated medal? heh. :turned:
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/TWLM/showp...=8570&season=3

Guy gets 1 kill and wants credit for the title 5 years after the fact...

And hey if Thunder captains can add people who weren't on the roster... (somehow 37 got credit in season 12 with a 35 person roster limit)
                    I also played round 1 vs Dragon, which wasn't on TWLM yet and as you can see a LJ and LB game. Makes a total of six kills for LD haha. But just because I didn't get a chance to play more games, doesn't mean I wasn't present every week. I just wasn't good enough. And for example, Ronaldo did get added to list while he didn't even play a LD game. If a TEAM wins a league, all members deserve to get a medal, since everyone contributed to it in one way or another (TWD practises, activity, loyalty etc.). Otherwise 6+ TW months are wasted, right?

After TWL was over, I already complained, but I figured I didnt care enough to make a drama out of it.
                    Last edited by Lame; 01-25-2010, 06:47 AM. Reason: Some typos
                    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

i never got my medal for the lb title last season

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

disq actually asked me if i wanted to have my name in the arena, since i only played one or two games in season 9, i said i didnt care and he put me on nonetheles. guess you did something to piss him off
                        Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                          blahblahblah
                          cable pullers not allowed to talk here sorry
                          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami
                          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Well since we are on the topic...I petition to be added to thunder roster season 12/13 for TWLJ and seasons 12/13 TWLD also and season 9 sk8 TWLD k thx.
                            3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                            3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                            3:disown> pulling him over
                            3:disown> fukin clown
                            3:Revolt> you driving?
                            3:disown> yes
                            3:disown> at work
                            3:Revolt> ??
                            3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                            3:Revolt> in police car
                            3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                            3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                            3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                            3:Revolt> ?????????