Switch pure pub back to 0 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viruk View Post
    Dynamically lower arena population limits to force players into both arenas when not busy? Better to have 25 and 15 player arenas rather than 35 and 5.
    Eh, that's a terrible idea. That'd alienate the general pop. of tw. It's shrinking fast enough already. People still go to pub to talk to people they know.

Ship limit on levs per freq (depending on size of freq and optionally counting all private freqs as one)? Basers should be able to cope with a small number of levs.
    Me likey likey. No more teams with 10 javs.

A minimum private freq size during timed flag game? They could recruit between games to allow 3-way basing battles while preventing single players and LTs preying on battling basing freqs.
    This too kicks ass.

Comment

I'd like to start this post off with:

Coja, you are fat and racist, which makes you ignorant and still fat. Your landslide of bans regarding being racist prove this and really no one wants to hear some racist fat fool comment about pure basing and what is "kick ass". You weren't even around when pure basing was the shit.

You and the other racist fools that play daily here ruin the community as well.

Moving on.

TW staff has proven again and again that what is in the interest of TW players obviously doesn't matter. I have brought every concept in this thread up in a conversation with several mods, and they simply don't care. They killed off the population with stupid changes and now are too scared to basically do anything, and really I don't blame them.

This is what happens when you continue to hire morons and drive off the community.

Just incase you were thinking of denying you are fat Coja:

^ Thanks for cropping out your moobies.
      Last edited by Primary; 02-20-2010, 12:15 AM.
      Originally posted by trancE tunes
      this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
      X