This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way To go Barton.

You are offically retarded. Banning someone who you "think" is mage+ without any fucking facts. I'm not that fucking immature asshole. I expect an apology from you in a message or next time you log on. If not i'm going to get server bang admins to either demote you or give you a very hard lecture on your actions. Sorry if i'm going a little overboard but I wouldn't be this mad if you had not did a zone wide message prior to banning me saying that you were going to ban me. Good day to you sir! Now I would have understood if you got me mixed up with someone but what I didn't understand was why you made a boasting joke in a zone wide message and made it as a joke.
    TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
    2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
    TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
    TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
    cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
    Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Originally posted by curse View Post
    You are offically retarded. Banning someone who you "think" is mage+ without any fucking facts. I'm not that fucking immature asshole. I expect an apology from you in a message or next time you log on. If not i'm going to get server bang admins to either demote you or give you a very hard lecture on your actions. Sorry if i'm going a little overboard but I wouldn't be this mad if you had not did a zone wide message prior to banning me saying that you were going to ban me. Good day to you sir! Now I would have understood if you got me mixed up with someone but what I didn't understand was why you made a boasting joke in a zone wide message and made it as a joke.
    Oh no!
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Oh shit son bringing out the big guns
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by curse View Post
        1) it was an arena message and not a zone so only the ppl in that arena saw it... the reason why I did the arena was to inform your squad that they needed to sub you. so only a handfull ppl know that u ware getting banned. (I don't have the power to zone, only to arena)

2) If i'm wrong you will get your apology.

3) let the server bang admins come or who ever I only answer to TW Staff if they got a problem they can contact pure_luck or SpaceHiker and they will deal with me.

4) I followed the bang protocol from TW: Altnicked you, saw mage+ poping up, gathered your info (ip's & other stuff) then compared it with mage+. I found some matches so I banned you in pending till the bangop's come online & investigate the case.

so basely your mad at something that haven't happened...
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

With Barton's reply, I'm closing this thread (and moving it to the correct forum).

If you want to further contest your ban, read this thread.
          If you want to file a complaint about a staff member, read this thread.
          Maverick
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
          Subspace Statistics Administrator
          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
          X