Observation on the Matchbot crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation on the Matchbot crashes

Here are a few observations I have made about the matchbots crashing. I know you all may have checked this already but just want to point out what I have noticed just in case.

--A lot of the time it seems the matchbot will crash at the end of round 3 but before it says that the game is over.

--At the time one matchbot crashes all other bots currently in a game crash with it.

--Matchbots that are inactive at the time seem to be fine and unaffected.

--The Twd website seems to momentarily crash at the time the matchbots crash.

--Ever since all the fun little things were added to the website that needs information from the bots the website has been really slow and hard to maneuver.

So, what all is happening at the time that the Matchbot is ending a game? That I’m not sure, but I do know one thing that ties into everything I have noticed. The matchbot is trying to tell the website to switch a game from a “current game” (A new feature by the way) to a finished game. Could there be a code there that is causing the website to crash and the website is taking down any bot that is currently working with it at the time?
    Mootland Farmer> Yeah, I have bad toe fetish. Like a koala and gum leaves kinda fetish.

Mootland Farmer> Stop quoting me dammit

Thorkell <ZH>> Mootland Farmer> Stop quoting me dammit

I can talk for the web part, websites don't have any link with bots. Bots and websites only share the same database.

About the "current game" feature, it displays games with the state "PLAYING". If a bot crash during a game, the state will stay at "PLAYING" forever but after 60 minutes, any game with this state are auto-removed from this list.

About the slowness of the websites, this is not related to the new features. From what I know, it's slow since 1 month, by slow I mean sometimes it takes more than 10 seconds to display a page. Unfortunately, I don't know the cause.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

Some of those new features are awesome, but could you also add these basing stats, if possible:

Average RPD (Sharks)
      Average TKs (Sharks/Javs)
      Average TeKs (any ship)
      Kill Ratio (Shark Killed : Spiders Killed ratio)

:wub:

Comment

Working...
      X