Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i'm nobody View Post
    "If it aint broke, don't fix it!"
    "If we can make things better through err and trial, we shall." - Winston Churchill

Comment

nice tilesets leo!:turned:
      gratz
      “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
      -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
      -Bots / Systems creator
      -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
        "If we can make things better through err and trial, we shall." - Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill also said:

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

(War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can)

Comment

Honestly a new set from leo would be best. This set just doesn't have what it takes. We really don't want it to be too much different from the original set. This set is way too grungy. Leo is definitely capable of making a great replacement tileset, but honestly (and after many critiques and changes) this is not the set for pub. I hope tw staff lets Leo, and Leo decides to make another for pub.
          remove res cap, im tryin to pwn

Comment

you should make the "war beaten" tiles at jav/wb shot spots. that would be cool.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by leonardo91681;751395
              [URL="http://img197.imageshack.us/i/oldedited.png/"
              [/URL]

-leo
              I think this is perfect (minus the diagonal slit in the wall). Oh, and a little too much on the right side. The chains are not overused, but they are present, and cool. They're no longer a "base" tile (as it looks on the right side), but a supplement to the visual effect, no longer damage gameplay, and are obviously where they look like they are, not too hard to see. This is the only usage i like. chains should be used conservatively
              1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
              1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
              1:Sir Spider> at least on me
              1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Working...
              X