You should know I'm writing a detailed terr guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melon View Post
    Oh noes more people saying SS is dying soon, just like we've heard for the past 10 years....
    It has never been this bad in the last 10 years buddy
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i appreciate the heads up jngy, i'm going to keep october clear
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by jngy slate View Post
        EVERYONE literally gives a shit. That's why I'm making the guide. wtf you think I'd waste my time doing something nobody'll use? The guide will also include guests such as Wicket666, bush baby, Maverick (my god this guy is such a whiner legbeard), and how to deal with horny crazy girls who keep insisting on "riding" you because you're a terr.
        Oh, excuse me. Had I known you were going to feature the extensive terrier knowledge of wicket666, I would have never said anything. Please accept my apology.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

None of those players I mentioned are terriers. What does that even have to do with this? Also, another thing I forgot to mention. I do research on perfect terring and each research method takes at least 2 to 3 months.

Comment

how can you research on perfect terring when mythrandir+warportal don't play no more?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
              how can you research on perfect terring when mythrandir+warportal don't play no more?
              tbqh, QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                Who? With usernames like that I know you're kidding on "perfect" terring.

Comment

Who? With usernames like that I know you're kidding on "perfect" terring.
                  You are too new to actually know who the best players in the game were/are, let alone terrs. The simple fact that you don't know those two names means you are far and away unqualified to write any type of guide period.

Just sayin. Read up on your TW history before you try to fix it's future.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Look here steakhead. I'm sure those players, whoever the FUCK they are, were the best terrs in their prime. But unliked some (YOU XFD) they've gotten lives and moved on. Lots has changed, ships, rules, and the community. Right now I'm one of the best exclusive terrs around and willing to share my habits. I'm sorry you wield a spectacular neckbeard that reaches your manboobs but not knowing about your pass Internet e-cliques where you all stroked your e-peens at each other does not disqualify me from making a guide.

Hell I wasn't even around when it was called Subspace but really who gives a shit? This is the kind of attitude that will repel new players from joining. Thinking that someone can't come in here and be the best player in the game within a week.

Comment

Right now I'm one of the best exclusive terrs around and willing to share my habits.
                      I know I've retired from this game, but when the fuck did this happen? I haven't been gone that long have I?
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Look here steakhead. I'm sure those players, whoever the FUCK they are, were the best terrs in their prime. But unliked some (YOU XFD) they've gotten lives and moved on. Lots has changed, ships, rules, and the community. Right now I'm one of the best exclusive terrs around and willing to share my habits. I'm sorry you wield a spectacular neckbeard that reaches your manboobs but not knowing about your pass Internet e-cliques where you all stroked your e-peens at each other does not disqualify me from making a guide.

Hell I wasn't even around when it was called Subspace but really who gives a shit? This is the kind of attitude that will repel new players from joining. Thinking that someone can't come in here and be the best player in the game within a week.
                        Well, you can write it, I just doubt people will take you seriously. Personally speaking, I'd rather read it from a terr who actually has accomplished something, like win a TWLB title or some sort. Not a pubber.
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Elitists might not take it seriously at first because I prefer pub. But once they read bits of it they'll know my methods are as professional as you can get. Some might argue they're too much. Well I don't wanna get to into it just wait til it's out. I also don't wanna get into the whole pub hating discussion, but imo it's much harder since there's more random events and people tend to be more aggressive. If you've ever taken a statistics class, you'll find that problems with random variables take more computations, this is FACT.

Comment

It will be for every kind of terring except lt because I have so little experience doing that. I just... can't communicate well with the levi, and they're so tiny and sensitive. Like a cute puppy. :3 If I found someone willing to lt with me while on the phone or skype or something I'd try it just to get better. Otherwise typing is too slow and causes me to literally die every single time.

Anyway, the guide will include pictures, calculus, member reviews, map strategies, specific ship vs battle strategies, and videos. I will finish it in exactly 7 months. Tag this topic.
                            Anything to help the zone / game is good, man! I'll be waiting it so maybe i can learn how to terr haha.
                            If you want, take a look on milosh's sharking guide, it has a nice kind of document to explain.

cya, good luck!
                            “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
                            -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
                            -Bots / Systems creator
                            -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

Pub is not harder than twbd or twlb, at all
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Warportal played a few games as terr on recent remake of Diso. Anyway, why is everyone vsing this guy. I don't know who he is but let him write the guide. Probably could've finished the guide already if you guys would stfu.
                                http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Working...
                                X