No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Lancaster Division (TWLaD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars Lancaster Division (TWLaD)

Yeah so im pretty sure this idea is already circulating out there, but I just wanted to bring focus back to it. It seems that TWSD isnt that big of a success, and many people actually like lancaster more than spider. So i was wondering if a 4vs4 or 5vs5 league can be created for lancaster gameplay. Also, please no modifications to the ship. Its really upto everyone how the gameplay would work out, but I have a few ideas:

- make it like twdd, an open arena and objective being to hit 50 kills
    - make it like twjd, add in a base type of feel with walls and etc.
    - make it like twsd, which i dont really find appealing since that failed

I'd love to hear more opinions on this. Season squadron is ready to be active in TWLaD.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

allow proper thread

allow gr8 idea

allow lancaster division for all squads :wub:
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

allow me 2 dodge 20 bullets at once
      1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
      1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
      1:Sir Spider> at least on me
      1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Originally posted by daresound View Post
        allow me 2 dodge 20 bullets at once
        Maybe a larger arena would be better. Either way it sounds fun as fuk.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I support dis.
          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

very good idea, you make everything sound so interesting...

please explain how

VIVA EL ZIMBABWE

Comment

will u start with no multi or multi every time?

this would be fun, but twsd was fun too...

a lot of people that play twd are closed minded idiots like wark, so this could be added, but the question is:

will people play this?
              or will this end up like twsd?
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

roxx less crying, more tits

Comment

yes my closed mindedness made nobody in trenchwars play twsd.

or maybe its just nobody wants to spider outside of twbd and pub because other leagues are more fun and/or require more skill.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    yes my closed mindedness made nobody in trenchwars play twsd.

or maybe its just nobody wants to spider outside of twbd and pub because other leagues are more fun and/or require more skill.
                    what do you think about lancaster tho? this could work, allow permission gr8 troll mr wark

Comment

I would rather player a lancaster division than a spider division. but make sure its the old one shot kill lanc not the new one.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        I would rather player a lancaster division than a spider division. but make sure its the old one shot kill lanc not the new one.
                        I wasnt here for the old one shot kill lanc lol...so no clue about it, but i think it would be fun either way.

Comment

I missed half of this thread because this crescent guy is prolly the only guy on my ignore.txt

anyway, lancs suck. a 2v2 division for wbs/javs would be much better
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

yeah Jones, cres's imitation of violence is so bad its untrue.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

who the fuk is violence and why is some anime watching nerd trying to troll me, stick to the topic please emovt

Comment

Working...
                              X