Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free-games.com.au

Hi

Can everyone here please sign up to http://www.free-games.com.au, and go and vote up Trench Wars / continuum

http://www.free-games.com.au/Ratings/

We get a lot of game downloads from people being referred to us through that site

(oh and P.S, please vote down the top game 'Excellent Symon', we were top a few days ago and they have put us to 2nd, they only need a couple of shitty votes and they'll go down faster than a two bit hooker)

thanks
    DB!
    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Sweet - we are at teh top again, let's see if we can get our Score over the 8.0 mark, which may encourage more people to click and download our game

cheers
    DB!

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Mission accomplished - thanks to all who voted (please if you want to continue to sign up and vote, it does help)

Next month I'll revisit this thread with analysis on the uplift it had on traffic + game downloads

-DB!

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

A month has passed!

Comment

Did you set a timer or what? How do you remember these things?
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by thread title
            free-games.com.au
            nty
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Did you set a timer or what? How do you remember these things?
              I kept a bookmark but setting a reminder works too

Comment

aha! Thats not on my skin though
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Just revisiting this thread...in May we were number on http://www.free-games.com.au/Ratings/, and you can see the traffic that was coming through to the TW site at that time:

We are now number two and our traffic from there has declined, so please go to that site and VOTE US UP (and vote the number one site down It only takes a minute to register and it can boost new players to the TW site and ultimately to download the game

Cheers
                  DB!

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Rated that cg game 1 and continuum 10, actually bumped the score a tad.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I wrothe following review for TW, still waiting for it to be validated...

Some games have gone way over board with the boob sizes; like that ad to the right for War Angels. Looks like the graphics artist just used two perfect circles in paint shop. Then you got those PC (politically correct) games where we're supposed to deal with two peas on a board. Once in a great while you will come across perfect boobs if you're lucky. Trench wars is such a game, just check out melee sub-forum to see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X