Banned until 2024?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned until 2024?

I get done watching Funny People. Get a count going to get a DD vs Pandora. Since I just got done watching a movie I decided to restart continuum and when I try to get in the game it's saying I'm fucking SSC banned until 1-17-2024. This some sort of fucking joke? Fix this shit now.
    Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

what did you think of the movie? little long for my taste. Eric Bana had a great accent though
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

For one thing it's a netban and was not put in place by anyone in Trench Wars, so you're swearing at people that had nothing to do with it. Have you ever heard of getting caught under a ban? It was done by one of the main SSC bang ops so no one in TW is going to touch it, but I'll leave a ?message for him.

update: it's been taken care of.
      Last edited by Stabwound; 05-11-2010, 12:43 AM.
      sdg

Comment

ROFL

The_Paul totally wins thread.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          I get done watching Funny People. Get a count going to get a DD vs Pandora. Since I just got done watching a movie I decided to restart continuum and when I try to get in the game it's saying I'm fucking SSC banned until 1-17-2024. This some sort of fucking joke? Fix this shit now.
          Must have been all that lag abuse Rasaq!
          Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
          X