This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about staff protocol

In light of recent events, I have a question regarding staff protocol. And since this is not a complaint, this thread should not be closed, deleted, or moved, and I should not receive another completely warrented and perfectly legal forums warning (hi ara).

Now in terms of protocol, is staff allowed to close and move threads that would, should the public see them, cause a warranted decrease in the already dwindling amount of faith that the players have in their staffers?

Is a certain Dean of Staff allowed to hide threads and silence players that can chronicle evidence of a pattern of abuse, and force the players to send complaints privately to an e-mail address that they regulate and handle? What are the checks and balances?

Are staffers allowed special privileges, such as banning a player for 1v1 pming when there is no evidence of an ?ignore evasion (which is the only grounds for a personal pm ban)?

Are staffers allowed to get away with sharing the contents of ?help calls and the specifics of bans with other players not on staff? Futhermore, are certain members of staff able to release the contents of seemingly confidential ?help calls and ban information with players not on staff, so that they can then spam the said banner player?

I would like the opinions of several staffers and players too if possible. I would just like to note that these are random questions, and are no way connected with the recent blatant power abuse of Ara and southern whatever <ER>.

Thank you for your time.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Do you know what it's like to pee out of your ass???
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

it's not alright, like the treatment of tw players!!!
      sigpic

Comment

fFREE THE PAUL!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I will leave this post as a reminder of forum rules:
          Please referr to: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...aff-complaints
          and: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...-of-04-17-2008
          Ara / AraGee / Death
          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X